Chloe Hardwick is a highly skilled editor and assistant editor based in the UK, for Film & TV. In 2014 she received a nomination in Editing at the RTS awards and decided to hone her craft further at the National Film and Television School, receiving a Distinction for her Master’s Degree in Editing. Many of her short films have gone on to be broadcast on Channel 4, Sky Arts such as I Dream of Zombies and Sunday Dinner With the Morgans. Her recent works have included editing the feature film Imperial Blue, along with 4x Short Film/Music videos featuring artist Mio for Universal Music. Prior to studying at NFTS, Chloe worked at Envy Post-production for 3 years as a senior offline edit assistant.
- BallerinoSet in a topsy-turvy world where football is only for girls and ballet is the manliest pursuit there is, Ballerino follows one working class boy as he defies society and his father’s wishes for him to be a ballerina in favour of his repressed fascination with his sister's sport; football. Screen South, UK Arts Council and Genera Films Funded
- The Cowfoot PrinceA documentary that follows Usifu Jalloh, a Sierra Leonean storyteller, from his adopted home in London back to the village where he was born. The journey charts his complex relationship with the country that is responsible both for the execution of his father, and the inherited skills and wisdom he uses to make sense of the world.
Projects credited in
- Misconduct - Short FilmAnnie and Daniel are a miserable middle-aged professional couple who want what they can't have - but that doesn't stop them pursuing their goals via any selfish, unsavoury means possible CAST Annie - Lesley Harcourt Daniel - Gerard Gilroy Ruth - Corinna Marlowe Melissa - Sofia Barclay CREW Director - George Graham Producer - Tom Dexter Writers - Rosamund Attwood & Tim Dees Story - Rosamund Attwood Cinematographer - Fábio Mota Production Designer - James Reading Editor - Chloe Hardwick Sound D
- Sunday Dinner with the MorgansFour intertwining vignettes peering behind the closed doors of the Morgan family. Underneath their perfect picturesque veneer, The Morgans each engage in their own dark and twisted acts of moral depravity, all the while concealing their vices from the family. Meet the Morgans: A snapshot of the perfect family. Ian, An authoritative patriarch, His doting wife, Cassandra the quintessential housewife. Their children, Jenna, musically gifted and well mannered and Timmy, Smarter than the average 10
- I Dream of ZombiesA young man prepares for the inevitable un-dead invasion. One morning, he wakes up to find his dreams have come true, with a hoard of the walking dead outside his house. Unable to contain his glee, he suits up and comes outside with an assortment of weapons to meet the zombies only to realise not everything was as he expected. This short film stars Game of Thrones Actor Joseph Altin and was funded by Screen South Ignition Network for Channel 4's Random Acts platform. It had it's premiere broadcast on Thursday 10th of Novembember as part of the second series of Random Acts TV Programme, hosted by Jordan Stephens. It was subsequently featured in comedy reaction show Gogglebox. The short has been released online by Channel 4 through the random acts site: http://randomacts.channel4.com
+ Show more
EditorFancy A Jam Pictures
Reading, United KingdomFreelance
Chloe has worked as 'Fancy A Jam Pictures' sole freelance Editor since 2014, and has worked on productions in collaboration with Screen South, Channel 4, Creative England the BFI and Sky Arts. 'I Dream of Zombies' commissioned by Screen South as part of Chanel 4’s Random Acts scheme stars Joseph Altin (Game of Thrones). Broadcast by Channel 4 and also shown on Gogglebox.
+ Show more
- Avid Editing