A highly skilled individual with significant experience of working within live events and television production. Proven track record of procuring and managing both large and small-scale events for various clients. Compelling academic and professional experience in logistics, networking and managing volunteer teams to meet demanding targets. Passion for events, arts and fashion, which have been demonstrated by a body of contracted work. Detailed knowledge of the events sector and a holder of many logistical contacts within the event industry. Currently seeking full time roles in the events industries specialising in contemporary fashion and lifestyle brands
- D&AD Annual 2016Credited as a Content Collector for this publication - my role included collating the content for the annual, including images and credits. "Born from the cumulative efforts of Lucienne Roberts and President Andy Sandoz, the D&AD Annual 2016 is so much more than just an Annual. In line with Sandoz’ ‘education’ brief, it features interactive exercises created by B+A (formerly known as Ben&Andrew), based on lessons from D&AD’s Professional Development Trainers. Championing ‘win one, teach one’, t
Projects credited in
- D&AD New BloodNew Blood Festival 2018 With Adobe, Instagram, Squarespace and WPP The D&AD New Blood is a mentoring and placement programme held annually. Bringing industry and new creative talent face to face. Launching careers. Tomorrow's creative superstars? You met them here first. New Blood Festival took place on 11-14 July 2018 at The Old Truman Brewery, London.
- D&AD Festival 2018Affiliate and contra partner outreach and management: researching, contacting and activating affiliates, associations and listing sites to support the promotion of the festival. Managing the festival ticket desk and a team of volunteers. Responding to events queries ahead of the event. Assisted in build and derig.
- D&AD Festival 2017Will you be going to D&AD Festival 2017 this April? Back for a second year to bring you the biggest hive-mind of creative excellence across the industry, D&AD Festival will host events from morning to evening, with speakers this year including Refinery29 founder Piera Luisa Gelardi , Zane Lowe, Creative Director at Beats1, design legend Stefan Sagmeister and Kickstarter CEO Yancey Strickler.2
- 25 top creative industry events to get involved with this yearWant to make this the year to join a creative community or career support network? Ready to knuckle down on acing a professional quality, like commercialising yourself or making all-important freelance contacts? Maybe you’ve just got the creative thirst for learning, listening and being inspired by creative luminaries? Whatever your reasons, we’ve put together a pocket size list of organisers and their live events that lit up the scene in 2018 - ones that we think you should keep your eyes on ov113
- D&AD Festival 2018 - RoundupD&AD Festival is a creative spectacular celebrating the world's best design and advertising, it took place on 24-26 April 2018 at The Old Truman Brewery, London. Missed it? Watch the video below, or visit the Liveblog and relive all the action. We interviewed judges, followed the speakers backstage and announced the winners at the Awards Ceremony.16
+ Show more
Project CoordinatorWhite Label LIVE X
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Working for London based events agency supporting across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment across a varied scope of works both within the creative and corporate industries. - Providing administrative support across multiple projects. - Creating agendas and taking minutes for production meetings internally and externally. - Preparing for and contributing to client meetings including agenda setting. - Monitoring, contributing to and inputting information to schedules and budgets. - Management of project plans and weekly updates. - Maintain and developed relationships with existing and new suppliers and clients. - Assisted in preparing pitch documents for clients including PUMA, Adidas, King, Charlotte Tilbury and more. - Production runner for multiple events on a global scale. - Distributed and collated production documentation to clients, suppliers and staff where applicable.
Events & Special Projects AssistantD&AD
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Main responsibilities: - Supporting Events Managers with site planning, confirming venues, realisation of site specific event floorplans. - Assisting event managers with curating off-stage content and exhibitions. - Preparing briefs for suppliers to quote for services. - Liaise with suppliers for delivery of services and products. - Create and distribute schedules for all events. - Manage contra relationships for gifts in kind for services and products. - Working with D&AD partnerships team and event managers to support partner activation logistics and curation at D&AD Events. - Liaison with Event Exhibitors handling queries, including changes to stand layouts, delivery times etc. - Maintaining the venue database and streamlining the venue sourcing processes. - Entertainment and Artist Liaison for live events. - Recruitment of 70+ event volunteers, coordination and briefing as well as on-site management. - Project handbooks. - Budget management and invoicing. - Management of Portfolio Surgeries: curating sessions, securing hosts and scheduling hosts and students/industry. - Collect and collate post-event feedback. - Managing internal events, including extensive AV knowledge. Highlights: D&AD Festival, D&AD New Blood Festival, Annual Launches, Masterclasses, Google's Curiosity Rooms and Microsoft's House Party.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Production Assistant
- Project Co-ordination
Set Design for Film and TelevisionCentral Saint Martins
- London, United Kingdom
University Short Course. An introduction to the dynamics involved when designing for a multi-camera film and television studio environment, which resulted in an accurate scale and colour model of a set for a specific show. The course looked at film design, covering script breakdown, character analysis, simple scenery construction, set dressing and location film work. By the end of the course I had produced models, ground plans, mood boards and visuals.