- Makeup Artist CVCreative Makeup Artist for the past year and a half, I thought it'd be nice to make my first official CV. It's nice to have a spot where I have a mini-portfolio put together in case an agency or prospective client wants to see something in writing. As usual, I may update this later but I am proud of the progress I have made. Template used on Canva
- Website | CMH MakeupMy updated website (Wix). After playing around with many colour ways, I found a simplistic colour scheme from my own logo that I have used from the beginning. Although black and white is very typical (almost stereotypical), I added the hints of lime and pink. This resonates with my Always Playful tagline. With having done this all on my own and hours of working through to midnight, I am proud of very proud of myself. What do you guys think? : www.cmhmakeup.com
- Make-Up (headshots for Katt R.)After having focused on writing, Katt Roberts was ready to renew her actor headshots. A warm rusty eyeshadow and minimal liner to fill in the lash line, this look complimented her complexion and her green tops! Photos are untouched to honour beautiful real skin. Date: 28.01.2021 - Photographers: Chris Jacobs + Louis Lingjaerde
+ View all
Projects credited in
- L'Oubli me Convient - Romano BianchiI had the pleasure to direct a music video for the very talented Romano Bianchi in his new solo album. I proposed a story about a lonely goldfish stuck in his aquarium and the story went on form there. I composed all VFX shots and was assisted in makeup design and SFX by Caire-Marie Hoelscher in this Venture.
- Dante's Inferno - Feature Length FilmDante's inferno is a horror art house indie film that has been produced by Herostratus and Directed and written by Louis Lingjaerde. In this feature length film we follow Dan, who has to venture back into his childhood home only to find he is not where he thought he was.
- When Autumn Comes (2021)When Autumn Comes is a slow surreal drama that follows a young woman whose perception of the world is changed when she is betrayed by her closest friend. It is directed by Christopher Jacobs and stars Julia Saubier, Peter Jeffries, Katt Roberts, Naomi Pfyl, and Daniel Davids. The film was shot in 18 days over summer when COVID rates were at an all time low with an amazing cast, a talented crew and a shoestring budget. Things were tough, but I hope the final product makes it all worth while! Ab
+ Show more
Reception Team LeaderWarner Music Group
United KingdomFull Time
- Greeting and signing in guests and artists with a personable manner. - Answering calls for all subsidiary labels with professional phone etiquette; redirecting callers and answering customer enquiries. - Managing meeting room bookings via Outlook Calendar. - Tidying and sending daily meeting room checks, ensuring tech is working properly + signs are displayed correctly. - Being presentable and respecting Covid measures that are in place in the office. - Updating the phone list when there is a new starter or leaver, amending necessary details. - Arriving to work promptly and keep the reception desk clear of any rubbish, old notes and stationary. - Maintaining confidentiality and honouring WMG code. - Stocking up printer paper, pens and sanitising wipes for the desk. - Answering emails and redirecting to the appropriate department when necessary.
Makeup Artist, Hair Stylist & Costume AssistantHerostratus
- Geneva, SwitzerlandFreelance
- Head of Hair & Makeup Department on set for a feature length film. - Assisted costume department and curated character looks 2 months prior filming. - Provided natural makeup daily and applied touch-ups throughout to prevent excess oil or sweat. - Created a transitioning from natural to dishevelled makeup looks on the main character. - Ensured makeup products and brushes were sanitary and cleaned thoroughly every evening. - Alongside the director, I applied SFX makeup: blistered knuckles, tired and bruised eyes, zombified arms, dripping blood and face-painting. - Collaborated with a 10+ crew to organise daily schedules, set lists, prop lists and meal times.
+ Show more
- Interpersonal Communication
- Customer Service
- Admin Support
- Phone Skills
- Social Media Management
BA(Hons) Performing ArtsAnglia Ruskin University
- Cambridge, United Kingdom
Graduated with a First Class. Dissertation on Phonetics and the Female Voice in Performance. Activities: Held the role of Technical Director of the Anglia Ruskin Theatre Society for 2 years. An active member & competitor for the Cambridge University Olympic Gymnastics Club; competing between Cambridge vs Oxford Varsities and BUX competition at level Beginner.
International BaccalaureateSouthbank International School
- London, United Kingdom
Completed with Theatre Arts, Geography, Chemistry, English, Spanish and Maths. Extra curricular: Theory of Knowledge. Extended Essay written about Method Acting. Activities: Right Back (defender) on Girls Football Team. Participated in Singles Badminton. A part of drama club every year from 2008 - 2011. Basic classical singing training and performing at music showcases from 2008 - 2013.