- Imaginative, Compassionate, Driven - Creative and passionate about generating quality work with a detail-oriented eye. Versatile skill set with experience in customer service, PR, social media and production. Check out my LinkdIn for more info: www.linkedin.com/in/clairemarie-hoelscher Running own start-up makeup Instagram page.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Achieved and excelled excellent customer service in person and over. - Trained new staff and took bespoke customer orders. - Focused on refining product displays ensuring products were stocked up and presentable. - Increased sales with sustaining positive interpersonal communications with staff and customers. - Reduced the amount of time to prepare early morning orders by efficiently moving product and carrying heavier loads of bread / cakes. - Arrived punctual (5am) and operated all machinery safely.
- Achieved to be the sole creator for Instagram Stories alongside designer / owner. - Ensured with the upkeep and productivity during photoshoots. Responsible over items and time-management. - Documented inventory was accurate and reflected in the software systems with Production / E-comm teams. - Researched and contacted influencers for campaigns. - Investigated and implemented a new inventory / sample tracking system for Public Relations, which significantly decreased lost items by roughly 65%. - Catalogued invoices and bills with Accounts Payable. - Strengthened administrative duties; managing calendars, reordering supplies and digitise files. - Secured meetings and sales in showroom during Press Days, Sample Sales, and for important clientele.
- After professional training, I was able to customise and showcase retail displays, which were interactive and increased sales. - Provided authentic care to customers and tourists alike; resolved issues in stressful periods such as Christmas. - Sustained fast pace when handling deliveries and invoices with focus and accuracy. - Cash float was always equal without errors, exceeding most colleagues and team manager. - Critically approached technical complications with ease including with POS, wifi or lighting.
- Facilitated lighting workshops while supervising other technical aspects to enhance a performance. - Stimulated stronger relationships between cast and crew. - Devised and rigged lights in a professional manner. - Given responsibility to manoeuvre gear and electrical equipment securely and confidently. - In case of emergency, prepared to evacuate calmly and safely up to Health and Safety Standards. - Maintained polite communication with staff and audience via phone / in person, becoming a known voice. - Demonstrated support by providing seamless independence and problem solving.
Graduated with a First Class. Dissertation on Phonetics and the Female Voice in Performance. Activities: Held the role of Technical Director of the Anglia Ruskin Theatre Society for 2 years. An active member & competitor for the Cambridge University Olympic Gymnastics Club; competing between Cambridge vs Oxford Varsities and BUX competition at level Beginner.
Completed with Theatre Arts, Geography, Chemistry, English, Spanish and Maths. Extra curricular: Theory of Knowledge. Extended Essay written about Method Acting. Activities: Right Back (defender) on Girls Football Team. Participated in Singles Badminton. A part of drama club every year from 2008 - 2011. Basic classical singing training and performing at music showcases from 2008 - 2013.