- Make-Up (headshots for Katt R.)After having focused on writing, Katt Roberts was ready to renew her actor headshots. A warm rusty eyeshadow and minimal liner to fill in the lash line, this look complimented her complexion and her green tops! Photos are untouched to honour beautiful real skin. Date: 28.01.2021 - Photographers: Chris Jacobs + Louis Lingjaerde
- Participation Certificate: Get Started with Make-UpCompleted a one week Virtual Get Started with Make-Up with Incredible Brilliant Youth - from 15th - 19th June, 2020. Taught by Teresa Reynolds (teresa-makeup). Amazing week! Learned: skin-care, different types of coverage, kit sanitisation, hygiene with clients as well as the basics of skin undertone, skin types, head shapes and eye shapes.
- Starting my Make-Up InstagramStarted in October 2019, I wanted to document my journey in learning makeup. My makeup varies from avant-garde / editorial to everyday natural looks. Due to Covid, I am continuing to practice on myself and those in my household but I am keen to meet and work on models and actors in the future! www.instagram.com/cm.jpeg
Projects credited in
- When Autumn Comes (2021)When Autumn Comes is a slow surreal drama that follows a young woman whose perception of the world is changed when she is betrayed by her closest friend. It is directed by Christopher Jacobs and stars Julia Saubier, Peter Jeffries, Katt Roberts, Naomi Pfyl, and Daniel Davids. The film was shot in 18 days over summer when COVID rates were at an all time low with an amazing cast, a talented crew and a shoestring budget. Things were tough, but I hope the final product makes it all worth while! Ab
- 1 of 11 of 1 was submitted as part of the MA Fashion Photography course. The project involved a call out on The Dots for women creatives of all ethnicities, backgrounds and creative outlets. I did not want to discriminate on any basis for this project because self-esteem amongst creative women is so important. After selecting creative women to come on board for this project, I conducted interviews and then did a photoshoot with them in one location (at different times). This shoot did not have a sty
+ Show more
Makeup Artist, Hair Stylist & Costume AssistantHerostratus
- Geneva, SwitzerlandFreelance
- Head of Hair & Makeup Department on set for a feature length film. - Assisted costume department and curated character looks 2 months prior filming. - Provided natural makeup daily and applied touch-ups throughout to prevent excess oil or sweat. - Created a transitioning from natural to dishevelled makeup looks on the main character. - Ensured makeup products and brushes were sanitary and cleaned thoroughly every evening. - Alongside the director, I applied SFX makeup: blistered knuckles, tired and bruised eyes, zombified arms, dripping blood and face-painting. - Collaborated with a 10+ crew to organise daily schedules, set lists, prop lists and meal times.
Makeup Artist & Hair StylistHerostratus
- London, United KingdomFreelance
- Led Makeup Department for a cast of six throughout the 23 days of shooting. - Designed makeup looks; hung-over/tired, older man, evening glam and natural makeup looks. - Mixed and applied foundation, contour and concealer for a variety of skin tones. - From a previous look, achieved a full coverage face in under ten minutes during an emergency pickup shot. - Executed between-shot touch-ups and monitored costume, makeup and hair continuity throughout shoot. - Collaborated with a team of 13+ crew members.
+ Show more
- Interpersonal Communication
- Customer Service
- Admin Support
- Phone Skills
- Social Media Management
BA(Hons) Performing ArtsAnglia Ruskin University
- Cambridge, United Kingdom
Graduated with a First Class. Dissertation on Phonetics and the Female Voice in Performance. Activities: Held the role of Technical Director of the Anglia Ruskin Theatre Society for 2 years. An active member & competitor for the Cambridge University Olympic Gymnastics Club; competing between Cambridge vs Oxford Varsities and BUX competition at level Beginner.
International BaccalaureateSouthbank International School
- London, United Kingdom
Completed with Theatre Arts, Geography, Chemistry, English, Spanish and Maths. Extra curricular: Theory of Knowledge. Extended Essay written about Method Acting. Activities: Right Back (defender) on Girls Football Team. Participated in Singles Badminton. A part of drama club every year from 2008 - 2011. Basic classical singing training and performing at music showcases from 2008 - 2013.