- 2018 Hospitality Portfolio | Verb BrandsMeet Verb’s 2018 luxury hospitality portfolio, featuring @thewolseley @claridgeshotel @aubaineuk @mustiqueisland & @the_berkeley . Working across SEO, PPC, social media & website design, Verb helps luxury hospitality brands achieve a stronger digital presence. #luxurydigital#webdesign #digitalmarketingwww.verbbrands.com
- Global Superyacht ForumThe Global Superyacht Forum (GSF) is the most established conference in the superyacht calendar. This annual event sees over 550 of the superyacht industry's key players gather in Amsterdam, and educates, inspires and entertains delegates with a successful formula of powerful keynote sessions and intimate, closed-door workshop discussions. The length and breadth of the superyacht world attend GSF each year to network, learn from innovative speakers and chart the course for the industry. Renowned for its networking opportunities, the Global Superyacht Forum revealed its FACE2FACE meeting programme in 2013 to provide a personal space to meet target clientele without interruption. This experience is an invaluable arena for global business development. Now in its 21st year, the Global Superyacht Forum is the place to see - and be seen amongst - the most powerful heads of industry.
- SuperyachtDESIGN WeekSuperyachtDESIGN Week is an experience like no other, specially tailored for the discerning yacht designer. Over three days it will look at creative and innovative design, provide workshops on the latest design topics, showcase artisans and innovators, invite you to take part in discussions with key industry speakers, allow you time to peruse the 102 showrooms and more importantly, entertain you through a social network. It has been formulated to allow the yacht design world to explore what is on offer, and to exchange ideas and innovations on what the future holds. It is an opportunity for inspiring minds to work together, examining the future of superyacht design.
+ View all
Project ManagerThe Superyacht Group
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Project management of events in the superyacht industry internationally. As a project manager, I carried each event from the early stage of planning to the final delivery, including financial planning, team and logistics coordination, marketing planning and partnership management. • Partner and client management, providing constant support in order to ensure partnership renewals. • Pitched and negotiated events proposals, agency fees and budgets. • Developed digital and printed marketing strategies, including new event app development, website’s content management, emailing campaigns, printed adverts, sponsors branding and onsite merchandising. • Budget management, monitoring the event's financial performance as well as identifying growth opportunities to ensure profit maximisation. • Identified key costs savings and contra deals with suppliers (branding and merchandise). • Built strong and long-standing relationships with the events' stakeholders. • Managed and liaised with all those involved in the project, including the commercial team, design and events team. • Responsible for creating post event financial reports and ROI presentations for senior management and sponsors. • Ultimate responsible for the event deliver. • Proven track record and understanding of the luxury sector, with special emphasis on the superyacht market as well as the UHNWI target audience.
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Budget Management
- Project Event Management
- Marketing Communications Strategy
Masters in Entrepreneurship and ManagementUniversity of San Francisco
- San Francisco, United States
The Master of Global Entrepreneurship and Management consists in 1 year program throughout different countries. It first starts in Barcelona, IQS School of Management, focusing on Global Management and Business Trends; then Taipei, Fu Jen Catholic University, emphasising the subjects of Supply Chain and Operations; and finally San Francisco, University of San Francisco, where the masters provided a deep immersion into the Bay Area´s start up environment with practical company visits and internship projects. The content of the MGEM is an overview of the economic, political, demographic, and technological forces, and trends in globalised competition and cooperation in business. This program provides a deep understanding of such forces and trends to spot meaningful opportunities and threats that would allow fruitful entrepreneurial pursuit. The experience of working side by side with global students during 12 months provides essential cross-cultural skills.
+ Show more