I am a passionate and motivated storyteller, embracing my unique perspective of narrative and production as a stammering director, creative producer, scriptwriter and actor. An NFTS Craft Residential graduate, I have experience and know what is required for successful narrative and technical production. I am always collaborative in my approach and I believe that once you give crew and cast room to breathe, the magic can start.
+ Show more
- Sad Night Dynamite - What Does That Make Me?I worked on this as a pre-production assistant and was produced by Pulse Films - who I have been a huge fan of for years. I loved working on this, was fascinating to see the process behind this one and was a new challenge in a lot of ways but came out the other side with a lot of essential skills, had a great time working with this crew!
- Suspiria x Freeman, Hardy & Willis AcidThis is a music video inspired edit I made using clips from one of my favourite films. An exercise with no particular aim in mind, I ended up focusing on the duality between the stark naturalism and surreal poetic imagery in the film and how it illustrates its themes of motherhood and national guilt. Using the track Freeman, Hardy & Willis Acid by Squarepusher and Aphex Twin, I felt compelled to follow where my instincts with this film led me and I am very happy with the final result.
- Whiplash re-edit for Rattling Stick internshipI was set a challenge during my internship at Rattling Stick, to re-edit a film to show it in a completely different way. Whiplash is a film that is more than meets the eye and more about two ambitious people tired of the mediocrity around them, only to push for what they want in the only ways they know. I loved making this edit and it seemed to bloom in front of my eyes.
- Schiaparelli A/W 21 PFW review for Original MagazineThe act of presenting a new collection during International Women’s Day is one that if done with the typical approach of keen visuals with a tacked on and fleeting message of sisterhood or something as neat and disheartenedly minimal, can be a disappointing and forgettable notch on the bedpost of PR. With Daniel Roseberry at the helm at Schiaparelli, this is not a matter we have to concern ourselves with and the collection is all the better for it. Fresh off the success of his joyful collaborati
- Hermes A/W 21 PFW review for Original MagazineNadège Vanhee-Cybulski’s presentation for the Autumn Winter collection for Hermès this year proposes a different act altogether - three acts, to be precise. Shooting in New York, Paris and Shanghai to capture the experience of being in multiple places and to be live in that space brings back that element of live risk that is exciting and not provoking existential dread in isolation. The first act strongly reminds me of Luca Guadagnino’s superior take on Suspiria, even in the music I can hear Tho
+ View all
Scriptwriter and DeviserBoomtown Fair
Bristol, United KingdomFreelance
Wrote the script for a promotional video for a new venue at Boomtown Fair 'Ivory Towers University', have been involved from an early stage of development for gameplay, set design, characters and social commentary that the festival is famous for.
Director, Creative Producer and ScriptwriterArtswork Media
Bristol, United KingdomFull Time
As part of my final Creative Media Practise degree year, I work as part of a media production company, alongside industry professionals, such as Dr Ruth Farrar and award-winning filmmaker Rob Brown. While at this company, I have produced promotional content for YO Arts Fest, writing and developing a video unveiling a new area of Boomtown Fair, Ivory Towers University. Working on strict one-month production slates, I have gained valuable experience working closely with clients and delivering work I am proud of at a professional standard. During this process, I have been carrying out paperwork at BBC standards.
+ Show more
- Creative Writing
- Film Acting
- Theatre Acting
- Creative Producing
- Video Scriptwriting