Claudia’s life has been fashioned by the arts, travel and her adventures on an array of television series. Claudia spent her early years living, studying and working in Seattle and Paris. She has taken degrees in lithography and photography. Claudia moved to Los Angeles in 1999 and took a job working on Eco Challenge Argentina for the Discovery channel, Mark Burnett’s extreme adventure race and thus began the work that would take her on adventures around the world. Since then she has worked as a producer and director on such shows as MTV’s Road Rules and the Real World, the genre-defining Paris Hilton/Nicole Ritchie romp The Simple Life, America’s Next Top Model and many more. Claudia has gone face to face with spitting camels, bungee-jumped out of a plane and has stories for days about her experiences. Needless to say, Claudia immerses herself in whatever she is doing at the moment. Claudia Frank believes in telling stories, true and otherwise, in a visual format. She tells tales of the world we live in with an unfailing sense of hope, faith, love, and, perhaps most importantly, her ever-present humor.Locked Pro Plan feature
Creating and developing an online series revolved around the work place of The Young Turks. The Young Turks is the most watched online news outlet in the world.
• Produced Insider Risk Management Video for Microsoft 365. • Tasked with scouts, creating decks, interfacing with client and running all crews and departments.
• Produced Modern Workplace series for Microsoft 365. • Oversee all day to day production. • Ideation, pre-production, production and post.
• Creative Lead: produce and deliver the highest rated series on USA network in 10 years. • Managed the day to day: producers, external vendors and worked in conjunction with cross-functional partners. • Supervised execution of production with adherence to network, strategy and business goals. • Creative direction for the entire production team and shooting crews from ideation to delivery. • Client & Talent Relations- Managed celebrity clients through all facets of production including promotions and photo shoots. • Supervised post-production: edits, graphics/animation, music, licensing, voice-overs, and audio mixes.
• Worked in conjunction with SVP, Executive Director, Director of Production, field-team, and post-production teams and in collaboration with cross-functional teams and vendors. • Project based Co-Executive Producer to production staff of approx. 50 personnel. • Live action director of international television segments. • Story Development – tracked and executed storylines in the field.
• Lead creative: Managed segment producers, shooting crews, talent department and cast. Insure all departments run smoothly from inception to delivery. • Live action director interfacing with camera operators and all technical departments. • Conduct interviews and create the most compelling and authentic stories. • Cultivated relationships with cast for all direction to execute story lines, blocking, and general cast needs in unison with talent department.
• Creative Lead of digital and on air content through all production phases to launch. • Spearheaded the successful production of multi-cam competition series with production staff of approx. 50+ personnel. • Live Action Director: on location, stage blocking, competition events, and interviews. • Story Creative– Researched, developed and executed segments, including international and challenging environments, in support of character growth and storylines. Tracked story and created interview questions. • Client & Talent Relations – Booked high-profile cast and clients. Collaborated with Network Executives and Executive Producers. Negotiated with various corporate clients and vendors.
AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL • Managed and directed multi-cam elimination series for America’s Next Top Model cycle 7-24. • Produced and led cross -functional teams to create content on time and on budget. • Live action director: docuseries, multi-cam segments, behind the scenes. • Supervised photo shoot teams with cross-function departments to produce for print content. (Vogue Italia, Cosmo, Elle, Cover Girl & More) • Built and maintained relationships with celebrity talent for all direction.
"Running Still" A breath in the space between the past and present. Reflections of running from oneself into the moment that one runs back into oneself.