I am freelance producer working in film, theatre, opera and art with over 9 years of experience working in New York and Europe. I have recently returned to the UK. I am also the Executive Director of Heliotrope Foundation, a non-profit created by the artist Swoon. Heliotrope uses art as a tool for healing communities after natural disasters, social crises and economic devastation.
- 24HR Arty People: Manchester International Festival24-Hour Arty People was a non-stop 24-hour live arts show broadcast from Manchester. Including exclusive live-streamed performances, interviews with artists, demos of online work, readings and panel discussions. Guests included Laurie Anderson, Lemn Sissay, Hans Ulrich Obrist, Marta Minujin, Bryce Dessner, Deborah Warner and many more.
- Black History MuseumPart installation, part performance, and completely mesmerising, The Black History Museum…According to the United States of America invited audiences to experience life as a Black American throughout history. This world premiere employed powerful and satirical visual art, performance, sound installation and dance, to transform HERE’s entire building into a theatrical museum. An experience unlike any other, The Black History Museum… asked audiences to see the American notion of ‘Blackness’ throug
- Swoon: The CanyonThe first major survey of artist Caledonia Curry (aka Swoon), the exhibition showcased multiple dimensions of Curry’s multi-faceted practice, including a new site-specific installation, the Medea, the re-stagings of past landmark projects, and a survey of her socially-driven work through her foundation Heliotrope. Curry has given life to a burgeoning family of faces and figures who take on extraordinary presence when placed in public space. To bring people closer, she explains, “I make [the figu
- Forest FablesForest Fables at Mottistone Manor is an immersive promenade piece of theatre, created by NAIADS. The company partnered with the National Trust to bring theatre to the Isle of Wight during Christmas 2020. The sold-out show, designed to COVID guidelines, was one of the only live shows to go ahead amidst the COVID pandemic and saw bubbled groups embark on an immersive, theatrical journey through the sprawling rooms of Mottistone Manor. Groups encountered curious creatures and storytellers working
- Rachmaninov No.4The inspiration for this music video created by Danniil Trifonov and Deutsche Grammaphon was Rachmaninov’s Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Minor which Rachmaninov composed as he journeyed by train through Europe. The video takes place on a moving steam train, the Cumbres & Toltec that travels from Antonito, Colorado to Chama, New Mexico, and depicts a wayward traveler who sneaks onto said train, unfolds a paper piano, and imagines playing before discovering an actual Fazoli grand. Role: Producer Dire
NAIADS, is a new theatre company I started during the 2020 pandemic to create theatre for underserved families in the Isle of Wight. We created an immersive promenade piece of theatre, Forest Fables, families encounter curious creatures and storytellers working to restore the balance in nature whilst imparting environmental and life lessons along the way. I produced a film of the experience following the journey of the show, available to stream on OnJamTV. This summer we have created a series of puppetry and storytelling workshops with local island primary schools and a public art installation in partnership with the National Trust.
Executive DirectorThe Heliotrope Foundation
Red Hook, Brooklyn, NY, USAPart Time
Executive Director of Heliotrope Foundation, a non-profit created by the artist Swoon. Heliotrope uses art as a tool for healing communities after natural disasters, social crises and economic devastation. We have active projects in Cormier, Haiti and Braddock Pennsylvania USA. www.heliotropefoundation.org
+ Show more
- Project Management
- Creative Producing
- Line Producer
- Video Production
- Art Directing
- Theatre Production
- Art Production