- Work.Life Fly PostersI created these posters which were displayed outside Work.Life’s newest Soho space during it’s building renovation to advertise the space to passers-by and potentially selling the office space. I chose a fly-poster style design so they look at home in the cool bohemian area that they inhabit and they effectively communicate what the coworking space offers with eye-catching designs which repeat their key messaging.
- The Bonbon ShackA freelance branding and packaging project for a new sweet brand called The Bonbon shack. I designed the logo and packaging for this as well as creating the illustrations. The idea was to create feeling of vintage luxury but at the same time to reevoke the magic you felt as a kid going to the sweet shop.
- OTO ShotsOTO are a high end CBD brand sold in upmarket department stores. This year I’ve designed their new range of CBD shot drinks. The black sprayed bottle gives the product an opulent feel and creates a mystery surrounding it’s contents. As OTO are a relatively new and unknown brand we wanted tell the consumer about the quality of the product but this proved a challenge on such a tiny bottle. So I developed a design with a brand mission statement wrapped around the bottle in a gloss varnish. The sub
- Anomalous WebsiteAnomalous are a London based creative collective consisting of event organisers, a film production team and also a photography studio. They did have with three separate websites but wanted to showcase the range of their services collectively online. The website I’ve designed has both form and function. The sleek minimal design emphasises their beautiful imagery and videos and it is fully animated which brings the website to life and reflects the companies creativity. This website is still curren
- OTO CBDA range of skincare products, body oils and essential oil packaging I designed this year for OTO CBD. Keeping these inline with the shot drinks I previously designed the bottles were sprayed black with minimal clean typography giving them a upmarket feel. The boxes are white to create a contrast with the black products. The insides of the box are lined with bright images; closeup photography of the ingredients found within the products. This creates an impactful burst of colour when the boxes
+ View all
Lead DesignerTwo Boys Ltd
London, United KingdomFull Time
Since joining Two Boys I’ve worked on projects for a diverse range of clients from small startups to established brands, across print and digital design, packaging and brand identity projects.
Senior DesignerPajama Consulting Ltd
- London, United KingdomFreelance
This was a short term contract working on the brand development of a new range of high end perfume and candles called Prosody London before they launched in September 2017.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Packaging Design
- Web Design