You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
- Sourcing stories and creating content for radio shows - Organising and scheduling guests and music acts - Creating radio packages - Conducting interviews - Reporting all music used for royalties - Paying contributors - Booking studios across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland - Editing weekly podcast for BBC iPlayer - Posting content on BBC website - Posting content on BBC social media
- Editorial duties for arts focused publication and podcast - Sourcing content - Generating income - Scheduling and interviewing - Magazine layout design - Launch event coordination and production management - Editing podcast - Social media management - Photography - Online sales management
- Attendant in art galleries - Front of house at theatre and music events - Tour guide - Maintenance and set up of building to ensure operations are running smoothly and correctly - Opening and closing of art galleries - Assisting the public with any queries
- Composing original music - Recording - Producing music - Performance of original music at both national and international level - Designing artwork - Artist management - Marketing - Generating and managing revenue - Booking gigs - Social media management - Liaising with music press such as radio stations and websites - Organising and maintaining merchandise
- Organisation of panel discussions (including brainstorming panel themes and contacting and booking panelists) - Administrative support - Booking music acts - Coordinating travel for music acts and panelists such as booking flights and accommodation - Hosting panel discussion - Assisting with promotion both online and physical promotional material
- Organising and carrying out research with people with intellectual disability to make Frontline Magazine’s website more accessible and user friendly, in order to secure State funding for the project. - Organising and hosting writing workshops for people with intellectual disability - One-on-one mentoring for people with intellectual disability contributing to Frontline Magazine.
- Compiling playlists for and presenting weekly Music radio show - Sourcing guests - Preparing briefs - Conducting interviews - Producing two weekly Arts/Culture radio shows - Sound Engineering for live radio show - Organising/recording live sessions by bands/musicians - Assisting with Outside Broadcasts.
Grade Awarded - 2:1
Grade Awarded - Distinction
Awarded best academic results in BA Journalism with a Language in Dublin Institute of Technology in 2016.