- Initially trained as a ballet dancerFrom the ages of 12-17, I attended a full-time vocational ballet school which consisted of half the day spent on academics and the other half, as well as weekends, dancing. Here I was given the opportunity to perform in a number of renowned theatres incl. The Royal Opera House, The Bloomsbury Theatre, and The Barbican. In addition to this, I attained a number of dance summer intensives. Most notably, I went to Cuba to dance with Pro Danza and perform in their performance of Romeo and Juliet at t
WaitressThe Beach House
- Amersham, United KingdomFull Time
• Engaging with customers, taking orders and providing exceptional customer service whilst managing numerous tables. • Maintaining the general presentation and functioning of the restaurant. • Training and supervising new members of staff.
Resident AssistantKensington Student Services
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Student welfare: trained in safeguarding and DBS checked. • Responsible for the safety and well-being of 16-21-year-old international students, within a live-in accommodation service.
+ Show more
- Ballet Dance