You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project How to wear underwear as outerwear: A shoot with Ann Summers?
Do you really want to delete project These illustrations show the conflicting expectations women face every day?
Assistant Editor at The Tab, Staff Writer and Illustrator at babe. View my articles here: https://thetab.com/author/tabdaisybernard daisybernard.contently.comLocked Pro Plan feature
- Helped launch in May 2016, helped grow page to 805K FB likes. - Commissioned, edited and published stories from 100+ remote writers. - Co-ordinated regular 10K page view fashion shoots, partnered with brands such as ASOS, Ann Summers and Kappa. Directed shoots by organising photographers, models and negotiating venues. Shoots were shared on brands social media. - Participated and made engaging videos that reached over 600K views. - Launched and managed a 15.K following Instagram, contacted brands and influencers for giveaways and takeovers.
- Managed, trained and mentored over 500 writers across 15 universities, used data on Google Analytics to set targets. - Launched and run The Tab’s fashion section by recruiting and managing 50+ writers, building relationships with brands like Depop, ASOS and PETA and co-ordinating fashion shoots. - Established guidelines on how to produce sharable fashion articles and co-ordinate high standard shoots. - Commissioned, published and distributed 200+ articles per month. - Grew teams from 70,000 monthly page views to 1000,000, developed guidelines and gave presentations on team management and how to break news stories. - Original news stories picked up by national papers regularly. - Media law trained. - Generated 259 stories, 1,155,331 page views and 471,661 FB shares on personal portfolio, including one that reached over one million page views.
- Illustrated viral series on female double standards, picked up by sites like ELLE, The Independent, Huffington Post, The Daily Mail and shared by Ashton Kutcher and Nikki Minaj on Facebook. - Working with ActionAid to illustrate their World Menstrual Hygiene Day campaign. - Featured in magazines such as Refinery 29, ForMe Magazine and SONDER.
Wrote articles for News and Features desk, three published. Worked on social media desk scheduling articles and assisted fashion interns at Fabulous magazine.
- Directed a team of 50 dressers, models and photographers in rehearsals and backstage - Assisted in curating three shows, styling models sourcing goodie-bags and managing runners, models, bloggers and photographers. - Worked closely with brands including Ted Baker, Reiss and Jigsaw.
- Managed admin for fashion shoots. - Trained and oversaw new interns.
- Recruited and managed 20 writers, raised average daily page views from 44,000 to 102,507 and published exclusive stories that were picked up by national papers. - Campaigned for women’s safety at uni after a high volume of rapes student areas, started a petition that got 7,8000 signatures.
- Managed admin for London Fashion Weekend, represented brand as the official sponsors. - Assisted professional MUA Joseph Hernandez and attended interviews with him in the Vodafone Lounge.