Daisy King is an Art Director/Designer in London. She's worked for agencies big + small for the past 8 years. Her highlights include helping name an iconic adidas football boot, refunding peoples sh*ttest dates and being talked about on Loose Women (a true accolade). She's been featured by: Design Week, VICE, Creative Review, Hunger Magazine, Metro, Polyester Zine, Screenshot, Ladygunn. She's worked on: NIKE, ADIDAS, NETFLIX, SAMSUNG, GOOGLE, ABSOLUT VODKA, THE FACE MAGAZINE, AUDI, LUSH, TEAM GB, LEGO, THE LABOUR PARTY, MENTOS, MADE.COM, CAMPO VIEJO, BWIN, COSTA, OLD EL PASO, VIRGIN MEDIA, BARCLAYS, TESCO, HEINZ, SKINSEI, REFUGE, PERONI, GIFFGAFF, NEXT, BRITISH AIRWAYS, KFC, MERRELL, VERY.CO.UK, BEEFEATER GIN, BEAUTYPIE, LINKEDIN. She's worked for: BBH LONDON, M&C SAATCHI, BMB LONDON, LUCKY GENERALS, BBH NEW YORK, NETFLIX, TBWA/NEBOKO, GRAVITY ROAD, MADE BY BLAH, ATLANTIC RECORDS, ISLAND RECORDS. She's worked with: (music) ED SHEERAN, JAMES BLUNT, JOEL CORRY, JESS GLYNNE, ANNE-MARIE, ELLA HENDERSON, DYLAN FRASER, ELLA EYRE, FRED AGAIN, RITA ORA, IDER, CLEAN BANDIT, IDER, NATHAN DAWE, MAISIE PETERS, THAT KIND, TION WAYNE, PREDITAH, UNKNOWN P, DARKOO, KSI, MAHALIA, RICO NASTY, HONNE, PRE55URE. https://www.instagram.com/daisyaking/ *She also is a milliner and works on commission to create beautiful, bespoke one-off hats. @pieceofeight
- THE WORLD ISN'T BIG IF YOU KNOW HOW IT WORKS - DYLAN FRASERAll the visuals for Dylan Fraser's EP (and singles) - Following Gucci Sweater success - we created a room in which we wanted the entire EP to be based, with Dylan being able to manipulate his fate in every single one. The last one being a potential escape via a light from the roof - a glimmer of hope into the next world we build for him. These were all scamped, then CGI built and then Dylan was shot into them, and the build then finished around him.
- Darkoo - 2 in 1 EPCover for Darkoo's EP dropping 16th of July for 2 in 1 - we designed and set built a blue bath, and created 6/7 fake mirror panels and shot her at a 360 degree angle with the reflections and bathroom all built in cgi and retouch. A huge team effort getting this together - shot by Dan Matthews.
- LabTonicaI worked with Kate Roberts to launch her new wellness brand LabTonica, featuring soothing teas, dreamy balms and helpful tinctures. I wanted the design to feel quite cubic and linear, as if these are the building blocks to mindful living. Copy by Marc Rayson and Photography by Jessica Griffiths
- T-MASKBranding for futurewear brand t-mask (https://t-maskwear.com/) who give some of the proceeds of sales to fighting long covid. A t shirt with a mask built in - a one of a kind reusable garment that is sustainable, safe and fashionable. Founded by Victor Ruiz, shot by Jose Hernandez - http://www.mrjose.studio/
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Atlantic Records.I was commissioned to creative direct and shoot press shots for new Atlantic Records signing 'THAT KIND'. Shot on Location with strobe flash. Retouched in-house at my studio. 'Stewart did a fantastic job for us, he built a real rapport with our artist and made them feel really comfortable on the day - and the images were stunning! He went above and beyond in trying to help us and we can't wait to work with him again' - Daisy King - Art Director, Atlantic Records.
- Nike - OBJ StashedNFL star Odell Beckham Jr spent a weekend in N17 to inspire London’s next generation of sports and culture. He touched down in Tottenham where Londoners participated in a Stash for a chance to meet the legend and be gifted a pair of the exclusive Nike Air Max 720/OBJ. We designed assets for the Nike SNEAKRS app to promote the event.
- Live the Deen. Keep the Dream.Collaborative Pan-European campaign between youth-driven community organisations Elays Network and the Muslim Youth Forum of Finland designed to inspire young Muslims and steer them away from the risks of extremist influence. Under the campaign thought ‘Live the Deen. Keep the Dream' the work aims to shine a light on young Muslims who are staying true to themselves and their religion in a way that allows them to achieve what they want in the Western world.
- LUSH Bath BombsA series of 3 abstract mixed media short films for cruelty free cosmetics brand LUSH to celebrate 30 years of their signature Bath Bombs. Each film captures the feeling of a different bomb; the Intergalactic, Geo-Phyzz and Rocket Science. The films were featured on social channels and shot with @danmatthewsdan
+ Show more
Art Director/DesignerSelf Employed
London, United KingdomFreelance
Worked for: Atlantic Records, Netflix, TBWA/Neboko Amsterdam, BBH New York, BMB London, Lucky Generals, We are Zag Clients: Adidas, Nike, Samsung, Very, Merrell, Beefeater Gin, LG, GB Snowsports, Beautypie, LEGO, Hotels.com, Linkedin, MADE.COM, Stephen Lawrence Charity Trust, Lab Tonica.
+ Show more
- Art Directing
- Brand Direction