You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a strong track record in client facing roles and passion for working with international / high-profile clientele. Looking to build on my broad insight and work in a marketing/events assistant role that utilises my interpersonal skills, problem solving and curiosity to make a clients’ experience a winning partnership.
• Meeting and greeting clients, liaising with teams across 3 sites (e.g. for office moves, socials and events). • Supporting 3 members of management in strategy, creative and partnerships with diary management, admin and expenses. • Continual desire to make the office function more efficiently e.g. examining outgoings, developing spreadsheets to manage finances and thus resulting in a reduction of the monthly food expenditure and reduced wastage. • Supporting the team with various office management duties: ordering food and supplies, liaising with suppliers, minor maintenance work, answering/screening phone calls, booking couriers/taxis, setting up rooms, preparing refreshments for clients and visitors. • Havas SE Cake “Employee of the Month” January 2017
• Coordinated and communicated training appointments, assisted with diary management. • High attention to detail and sound administrative practices, worked systematically and methodically whilst ensuring employee data integrity. • Assisted in the filing and kept databases up to date with confidential and relevant information. • Set up/welcomed new starters and ensured compliance with organisational procedures.
• Welcomed and checked in guests, resolved complaints, served refreshments / room service orders. • Handled day-end procedures, managed security for money, keys and the property during the night. • Checked and accepted deliveries from suppliers. • Maintained the hotel to a high standard, set up meeting rooms, breakfast and the restaurant.
• Liaised with the restaurant, managing reservations, confirmations and queries. • Reserved travel and accommodation, handled incoming mail and responded to correspondence welcomed guests and groups whilst ensuring confidentiality with VIP guests. • Handled payments, billing, check in/out, bell/luggage services, giving directions, escorted guests with the hotel’s shuttle, and ensured that contractors signed in when on site. • Reconciliation of the day’s business.
• Approached and assisted customers with their needs and queries by up-selling / cross-selling and diagnosed customer complaints. • Proven drive and enthusiasm with a desire to update product knowledge and skills. • Supported and assisted with co-workers’ development and training. • Focused on sales, assisting in running the branch efficiently, responsibility for the security, money and stock whilst being able to delegate tasks, build good team spirit and prioritising at busy times.
• Awarded a prize for my “Glion spirit” for my hard work and determination. • Modules included: o Essentials of Brand Management o Marketing o Communication o Economics for Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure o Basic Financial Accounting • Led group projects on “The Impact of OTAs on Traditional Travel Agents” and “Change Effort in Pemancar” (change management).
I was awarded a prize for my "Glion Spirit" for my part in the practical Craft Based Learning part of my course.