You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am a hard-working individual seeking office support/reception opportunities, with a desire to be part of something bigger, contribute towards the company's successes and be an important team player. My previous work experience is in retail, customer service and hospitality - I am the perfect, friendly customer-facing team member that you are looking for with a can-do attitude!
• Contributing to delivering a great customer experience in one of Oxfam’s most successful bookshops • Assisting with customer queries • Finding material to help boost sales, with an eye for detail
• Set up new starters on the payroll and ensuring compliance with organisational procedures. • Coordinating and communication training appointments and assisting with diary management. • High attention to detail and sound administrative practices, working systematically and methodically whilst ensuring employee data integrity. • Updating databases and files with confidential and relevant information.
• Welcomed and checked in guests, resolved complaints, served refreshments / room service orders. • Handled day-end procedures, managed security for money, keys and the property during the night. • Checked and accepted deliveries from suppliers. • Maintained the hotel to a high standard, set up meeting rooms, breakfast and the restaurant.
• All reception duties: payments, billing, welcoming guests/groups, check in/out, bell services, luggage services, giving directions, booking travel/accommodation, escorted guests with the hotel’s shuttle, ensured that contractors signed in when on site, ensured confidentiality with VIP guests. • Answered the phone: forwarded calls appropriately to the relevant persons, liaised with the restaurant, administered reservations, confirmations and queries. • Supported the Night Auditor in cashing up and closure of the “day”.
• Assisted customers with their needs and queries and diagnosed customer complaints. • Proven drive and enthusiasm with a desire to update product knowledge and skills. • Supported and assisted with co-workers’ development and training. • Focused on sales, assisting in running the branch efficiently, responsibility for the security, money and stock whilst being able to delegate tasks, build good team spirit and prioritising at busy times. • Document production: Printing, binding, laminating. Familiar with stationery products and services.
I was awarded a prize for my "Glion Spirit" for my part in the practical Craft Based Learning part of my course.