You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Assist Assistant Director while on set. • Transport cast, crew and production staff between Unit base, studios and shoot locations. • Radio in make up, costume and set designers when needed. • Coordinating Background actors between shots. • Writing up callsheets for next day of shoot. • Assist and deliver memory cards of footage to data wrangler/producers.
• Quality Controlling old British film and tv, such as checking digital errors for grain, dirt, colour bleed, pixilation, freezing and macro blocking, navigational errors. • I worked on projects by clients such as BBC, ITV, RRMedia, Freemantle etc. • I captured and encoded the master copies using programs such as Ex-Machina, Cinevision, Procoder and Quicktime. • Edited menu loops and short trailers for marketing using AVID. • Helped with the organization of the studio and logged in deliveries of new and finished projects. • Was able to work using my initiative to find out which projects to prioritize.
• Client hospitality. • Maintaining presentation of the facility. • Providing support to the production team. • Making and collecting deliveries. • Reception cover and other general tasks. • Putting delivered footage onto server.
• Assisting the executive producers in all aspects of pre-production. • Working in front of house/covering reception. • Making sure clients including famous models feel comfortable. • Transcripting many videos of all the programs created by the company. • Putting together creative treatments. • Creating call-sheets and targeting. • Researching potential clients to advertise with including many famous fashion companies. • Helped edit promos for the up coming season of Britain’s Next Top Model due to my previous experience
• Designing, animating and editing to a high standard for a broad range of projects. • Preparing artwork, collating logos and typefaces for projects. • Marketing team support and website development. • Researched clients for future projects. • Edited part of company’s new showreel. • Encompassed all aspects of video production including, shooting, audio, lighting. • Assembled raw footage and transferred audio/video files to be edited and manipulated digitally.
• Worked in the biggest Imax screen in Europe • Helped out professionally while premiers and events were being held there • Welcomed and presented the films with a speech in front of hundreds of customers before showing • Worked in all aspects of cinema including; Box Office, Consessions, Bar, Screens. • Checking Imax screen for any visual or audio problems/fix them • Working overnight shifts when blockbusters have opening weekends • In November we were the top performing Imax theatre in the world • High levels of presentation and customer service to help reflect the BFI’s positive leading image • Preparing and presenting advertisements