With over 13 years working within digital design spaces, 7 of those as a freelancer, I focus on creating meaningful user experiences for clients with passion for aesthetics and brand development. As a senior freelancer I can be brought into projects at any stage of the design process and will deliver outstanding results. I have worked with some amazing companies creating, building and developing user experiences and brands. Strictly contract roles.
- Cookt AppCookt is a unique digital cookbook App, providing downloadable digital cookbooks for users. It includes features such as shoppable ingredients, voice-control, and an integrated cookalong mode. I was brought in as a consultant assisting with UX testing, UI design and branding. The product is due for launch later this year.
- Snomads ECO ChaletsSnomads is an independent eco chalet company that since 2012 has provided unique catered ski trips in Bulgaria. They approached me about creating a new website and refreshing their brand image. As a company they do things differently so the main aim during the design process was to bring in more colour and eccentric aspects, whether it is in the fonts, photography or retouching of imagery. I set up a few photoshops and suggested ways we could get their personality across to end users and also l
- Megabuyte CEO HUBMegabuyte is a membership-only service providing independent data analysis on technology companies. They wanted a to create a free to air platform to draw in a new audience and promote their platform. I was asked to create a new brand identity, website and promotional material for the CEOHUB. The hub is a website aimed at CEO’s of Tech companies and gives them access to relevent news articles and analysis. As this is a sub brand of Megabuyte the new identity needed to have hints to the core br
- Ultimate GolfMiniclip is a mobile games company that needed to re-brand their Ultimate Golf game. They required a new logo, in game advertising and promotional artwork for in game ball collections. After the initial logo and brand assets where created my main role was to visualise advertising and develop concepts for ball collections within the game.
- Nvidia – GTX Challenge Event8 teams from around Europe went head to head in a 2 day gaming competition. Working as part of an in-house team we needed to create the entire marketing campaign; promo videos, social media assets, website, event graphics and branding. My main role was conceptualising the storyboard for the promotional video and creating social media assets and graphics.
- Flower Power Pizza ParlourA start-up mobile pizza van based in Cornwall needed a brand to establish themselves. The main artwork was themed around the rolling hills of Florence where the owners trained as pizzaiolos. The launch was a huge success with FPPP being booked for weddings, festivals and private events throughout 2018.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Vue MagazineWith competition from other national and local cinemas, Vue has to work hard to stand out in the world of UK entertainment. The DNA of Vue Magazine is made up of new film releases, film news and exclusive in-depth interviews. This in-demand showcase of Vue’s latest releases, is distributed to more than 80 cinemas nationwide. To complement the newsstand quality magazine, we created a digital tablet version with booking functionality, embedded trailers plus added-value interactive features and exclusive extras. The app skilfully combines relevant tablet functionality with quality content, delivering this through an optimised user experience.
Creative Integrated DesignerPirates Grog Rum
London, United KingdomFreelance
Developing advertising material, social media, printed materials etc.
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Edge Animate
- Print Design
- Advert Creation
- Creative Art Direction
- Branding Design
- Website Creation