I am a qualified Graphic Designer with experience in print and digital design. I aspire and thoroughly enjoy being involved in projects which have a greater purpose and meaning. I believe my skills have significantly strengthened in a variety of areas. In particular, problem solving and adopting the correct methods, which I have learnt is important to maximize the potential of my designs. Specializing in design has meant that I have contrived a skill set in numerous areas. I find all aspects of design facsinating and interesting therefore I am always looking to evolve and expand my knowledge. A keen interest of mine is UX, UI and Branding design. I enjoy looking into future concepts. I have excellent typographic skills and have great attention to detail. My ultimate goal is for my work to have a strong purpose and message in a diverse and evolving world. Regardless of the challenges I face, I strive for my designs to achieve more than an idea but an ethos, emotion and complete experience. I have excellent collaborative skills and work well both within a team as well as independently. Highly skilled in using Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Healthcare experience. Trained in selling/dispensing medication. - I gained the Sunday Managerial role after 3 years of Customer service experience. - Handling cash, fire safety, ensuring the safety of the shop, dealing with customer requirements and managing the rest of the Sunday team.
- Website Design, Research & Marketing. Designed and created assets for Anthony Joshua’s, NEON PT and Ricki Brazil’s website.
- Creating advertisements and spread layouts for the ‘Destination Weddings Honeymoon Abroad’ magazine. - Contacting clients from all over the world. - Working to strict deadlines and pressures. Going the extra mile due to time zones during after work hours. - Promoted from and intern to a full time design manager due to my fast progression. - Quick, reliable and concise work delivered to the client allowed me to progress within the company to a design manager within Advertising.
- Branding, Advertising & Promoting. The work I produced was to help a small start up company get off the ground. - Designing, brochures, leaflets, Facebook banners, logos and charity event materials. - Met some of the children that the company sponsored and be present in regular meetings with them. - Attended charity events and bucketeer collections around London to expand the company in any way that I could do. - Being able to meet children that were going through a tough time in their life. This was one of the proudest moments in my design career as I knew the designs and creations I was making was making a difference to help children.
- Working with the University during open days, UCAS events, and offer holder days. - Communicating with upcoming students and applicants about the course and the University. - Speaking in presentations with big groups, confidence and communication skills. - Being trusted to guide parents and students around to help them make decisions about their future. - Keeping in contact with students and being contacted about projects and helping them throughout University as progressive student.
D*D*D* (Distinction). 2015
1st Class Honours. 2018