A highly accomplished and award-winning integrated Creative Director with over 20 years’ experience of building and bringing brands to life within luxury, lifestyle, fashion, food and interiors. Creating, launching and redesigning commercial concepts for successful audience engagement, I bring a purpose and passion to all of my roles, immersing myself with creative enthusiasm to solve complex problems, relishing in the detail and execution to ensure projects are delivered flexibly and resourcefully. Whilst making certain that creativity meets commerciality, I have the ability to digest and translate a market or product both online and offline.
- Jamie Oliver ShowreelI launched Jamie Magazine back in 2008 with just myself and editor at the very beginning to later be joined by a sub and dep ed. Independently produced in the back of Jamie's test kitchen, this was a very unique and exciting time. The format, paper engineering and print finishing was quite the phenomenon in publishing, especially in food magazines. I'm still very proud of what I achieved from the shoots, typography and layout.
Projects credited in
- MAGAZINE EDITOR (Contract Publishing)Launched and edits TALES, a luxury lifestyle print magazine for private members’ club Purple Dragon. It features lifestyle and travel editorial, exclusive photoshoots and inspiring interviews with the likes of Stella McCartney, Samantha Cameron and Natalia Vodianova. Devised the concept, with a new lifestyle theme for each magazine (the Design issue, the Fashion issue, the Art issue...and so forth), as a hook to build tailored advertising packages around. Advertisers include Stella McCartney,
Freelance Creative DirectorPurple dragon ltd
London, United KingdomFreelance
A brand ambassador for ultra-high net worth private members club – owning and evolving the brand with strategic thinking and creativity. Initiative and decisive skills are required to execute impactful creative ideas. Implementing seasonal cross-channel campaigns and events throughout the year. • Ideated a new brand identity and 360 rebrand strategy from print, digital content as well as experiential and product development, in preparation for their global expansion. • Produced and directed content for a digital TV subscription channel, ‘At Home With…’. I coordinated, directed and filmed a series of videos featuring a series of art, music, STEM and cookery. With COVID restrictions in place, I devised a mobile studio set-up for delivery to presenters homes and also set up a pop-up studio in their Chelsea club. Created over 70 videos in the space of a month in a cost and time-efficient manner. Required initiative, a good learning mentality and strategic mindedness • Furthered skills in lighting, filming techniques, chroma key and Adobe Premier including video editing, illustration and animation. • Conceptualised, coordinated and art directed seasonal video and photoshoots for fashion, lifestyle and food for social and print. • Devised and launched a quarterly ABC1 magazine exclusively for members, attracting targeted advertising clients such as Harrod’s, Stella McCartney and Patek Phillippe
Freelance Creative DirectorVarious
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Currently working with clients including Redwood BBDO on a global social video and animation campaign for a major interiors brand; Hearst on their commercial licensing ranges for Country Living and House Beautiful and special future-proofing and efficiency development projects within the business • Devised and art directed the S/S 2020 campaign for Great Little Trading Company including print, online, social media assets and GIFs. Managing a young team this role required strong leadership, team development, decisiveness and persuasiveness to get the client the results required. • Strategised, devised, storyboarded and directed the video, animation, and photoshoots for Not on the High Street promoting artisanal aspects of the business including Father’s Day • Developed a storyboard format for Unilever Food Services, directing a series of videos with renowned chefs around London for a paid for subscription service aimed at mid to senior food professionals, requiring strategic mindedness, detail orientation, critical thinking and creativity to produce great quality in challenging environments. Also required to work for Knorr where I conceptualised and art directed a series of food photoshoots for, to be used throughout all of their social media channels • Working collaboratively with Tesco’s head of Marketing I defined a new direction in photographic style for their seasonal photoshoots to be used in brochures, online and in-store. I also art directed their packaging photography for Tesco’s own brand food range refresh working alongside key client stakeholders which required resilience, self confidence and enthusiasm.
+ Show more
- Directing Shoots
- Art and Creative Direction
- Adobe Indesign/illustrator/photoshop
- Editorial Deisgn
- Multi-brand Experience
- Event Design
- Editorial Publishing
- Brand Building
- Brand Strategy