• Contributed to the July 2015 issue by writing articles; art, music, travel, food and events. • Gathered research for articles and upcoming editorial pieces. • Transcribed audio interviews.
• General office tasks which include data entry, word processing, filing, scanning, printing, writing cheques and opening and distributing mail. • Used the Salesforce database software to enter, organise and source information. • Answered phone calls from colleagues, clients and the public.
• Made, received and transferred phone-calls. • Returned clothes to PR companies and made call-ins for samples and look-books; organised the wardrobe rails; carried and returned clothes to VOGUE’s photographic studio. • Booked courier deliveries for important items and occasionally organised transport for staff to events. • Communicated with the VOGUE HOUSE reception desk, the mailroom depot team and VOGUE staff as a whole to complete various administrative tasks.
• Undertook field-work to interview people for a story; I researched the piece, wrote the article and met the interviewees. • Answered phone-calls and passed on messages; also made phone-calls for potential stories and interviews. • My work has been published in the South Wales Echo newspaper. • Gained an understanding of newsroom environments and the specialist software used.
• Transcribed audio interviews to an accurate standard. • Gathered detailed research on future interviewees and upcoming editorial pieces. • Successfully pitched editorial ideas for the magazine.
Creative Writing & English Literature
City and Guilds Professional Development Award July