You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Christopher Raeburn Interview - Dazed & Confused July 2013?
• Contributed to the July 2015 issue by writing articles; art, music, travel, food and events. • Gathered research for articles and upcoming editorial pieces. • Transcribed audio interviews.
• General office tasks which include data entry, word processing, filing, scanning, printing, writing cheques and opening and distributing mail. • Used the Salesforce database software to enter, organise and source information. • Answered phone calls from colleagues, clients and the public.
• Made, received and transferred phone-calls. • Returned clothes to PR companies and made call-ins for samples and look-books; organised the wardrobe rails; carried and returned clothes to VOGUE’s photographic studio. • Booked courier deliveries for important items and occasionally organised transport for staff to events. • Communicated with the VOGUE HOUSE reception desk, the mailroom depot team and VOGUE staff as a whole to complete various administrative tasks.
• Undertook field-work to interview people for a story; I researched the piece, wrote the article and met the interviewees. • Answered phone-calls and passed on messages; also made phone-calls for potential stories and interviews. • My work has been published in the South Wales Echo newspaper. • Gained an understanding of newsroom environments and the specialist software used.
• Transcribed audio interviews to an accurate standard. • Gathered detailed research on future interviewees and upcoming editorial pieces. • Successfully pitched editorial ideas for the magazine.
Creative Writing & English Literature
City and Guilds Professional Development Award July