You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
A results driven, self-motivated and resourceful creative individual with an ability to successfully translate desired moods, concepts and develop ideas into final product. 10+ years experience of working in, managing a team and leading a creative environment such as designers, suppliers, specialists and developers, to ensure precise planning and respecting deadlines. Possessing an ability to see the big picture improving efficiency, reducing operation costs and developing new and inspiring approaches to projects. SKILLS : • Creative Direction (Production & Design) • Trend Forecasting • Marketing & Communication (Strategy, Analysis & Visual) • Social Media (Visual Strategy & Content) • Digital Design and Online marketing (Strategy) • Design (Graphic & Production) • Sketches & IllustrationsLocked Pro Plan feature
• Creating, designing and organising new and existing brand guidelines • Designing new printed, digital and social media content for both domestic and international markets and the whole retail environment • Developing e-mail newsletters to reach more than 100 K customers using different platforms (mobile, tablet or PCs) increasing online sales of 300% • Composing graphic layouts whilst liaising with printers to create six different mail order catalogue during the year producing more than 2 M copies
Brand consultant for various clients improving and increasing efficiency in desired departments. Experience in: • Creative Direction • Trend Forecasting • Design & Production • Marketing & Communication (Strategy, Analysis & Visual) • Social Media (Visual Strategy & Content) • Digital Design and Online marketing (Strategy) • Design (Graphic & Production) Fields: Fashion, food, beauty, luxury, home & living, entertainment, graphic design, publishing, music, art, multimedia and design.
• Supervising the online image trough photo shoots, online platforms, e-commerce and social media groups. • Overseeing designers, production and agencies while managing relevant content to reach ideal customers • Providing user and data-led insight to shape the roadmap including ideation of new Products • Creating features that will increase usage and conversion through channels • Managing the development, implementation and full lifecycle of products across the business • Understanding customer needs, gather product requirements and write detailed user stories • Manage and groom the product backlog • Working closely with various stakeholders across the business - UX, tech, development etc.
• Creating Brand image guidelines, identifying target market and setting business goals • Built ranges by identifying new trends, fabrics, colours and technical procedures • Improving quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes • Developing new strategies by planning, analysing, scheduling and singing off artwork requirements for advertising, digital marketing and social media platforms
• Defining the Brand Identity creating original concepts and designs • Responsible for initial set up and future development of whole Accessories department • Coordinating the whole development process from initial design through to product finalisation • New market trends analysis, trade fairs attendance and new materials study • Constant interfacing with Italian and Offshore-based suppliers and production (China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Turkey) aimed at Accessories development • Samples development (Materials and Leather study, prototypes, sample collection fitting, production-aimed technical sheets implementation, costs and margin analysis)
• Responsible for creating the whole clothing range organising designers for production and negotiation with suppliers • Created collections by generating concepts, mood boards, organising colours and fabrics including hand sketch and CAD • Attended major trade shows, updating trends & building ranges with buyers to develop mass production items
• Creating/visualising an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD); keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes • Planning and developing ranges • Working with others in the design team, such as buyers and forecasters, to develop products to meet a brief • Liaising closely with sales, buying and production teams on an ongoing basis to ensure the item suits the customer, market and price points • Sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments • Adapting existing designs for mass production and overseeing production
CPD Diploma in Social Media Marketing
CPD Diploma in Digital Marketing
BA (Hons) - Fashion Design & Product Coordination
Private Lecturing in Fashion and Graphic Design
HND in Mechanical Engineering & Product Design