A highly experienced R&D Design Operations Manager / Director who has consistently demonstrated the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of highly competitive design industries, cutting-edge markets, and fast-paced environments. Studio Engineering · Design & Development · Design Visualisation · Programme Management · Training and Team building · Digital Modelling · Physical Modelling · Brand Awareness · Design Quality ·Business Development · Relationship Management Strong technical experience and qualifications with an impressive track record of more than 20 years of hands-on experience in strategic planning, business unit development, project and product management, customer service and system engineering strategies. Proven ability to successfully analyse an organization's critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions.
- New BentaygaThe new Bentayga has been breathtakingly reimagined to inspire exploration in its purest form. It seamlessly fuses a commanding new design with empowering performance and a suite of innovative technologies to create a luxury SUV that excels in any environment – accompanied by a powerful and dynamic driving experience. Bentayga's exceptional handling and outstanding ride comfort lets you experience every environment in world-class refinement.
- Bentley EXP-100 GTOn 10 July 2019, 100 years to the day after the Bentley brand was founded, we unveiled a new approach for the future of Extraordinary Journeys. To bring this vision to life, we created a radical new concept car. The Bentley EXP 100 GT explores how grand touring could look in 2035. Inspired by the elements of travel – the light above you, the air around you and the earth beneath you – it is designed to stimulate all the senses to enhance the wellbeing of everyone who travels in it. Extraordina
- DCA Design International LtdDCA Design International is one of the world’s leading product design and development consultancies and is based in Warwick, England. The company was founded in 1960 and now employs more than 130 people. DCA specialise in many areas of product design and new product development including: Design for sustainability, Industrial Design, Engineering Design, Electronics Design, Software Design, Medical Design, Scientific Design, Commercial Design and Industrial Design. DCA have been ranked as the UK'
- London Taxis InternationalThe London Taxi Company was a taxi design and manufacturing company based in Coventry, England. It formerly traded as London Taxis International and Carbodies. It continued to trade as The London Taxi Company until rebranded as the London EV Company in September 2017 developing electric commercial vehicles at a new plant near Coventry, the first into production being an electric taxicab - the LEVC TX.
- Bentley Design WorkBentley British Manufacturer and Marketer Bentley Motors Limited is a British manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs—and a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group since 1998. Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O. Bentley in 1919 in Cricklewood, North London—and became widely known for winning the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1924, 1927, 1928, 1929, 1930, and 2003.
- Carclo Optics / Lighting ConceptsCarclo Optics boasts unrivalled expertise in LED optical design, development and manufacture. Based in Slough, is a specialist R&D Lighting division, which focused on the design and development of optical systems, products and mouldings. The LED optics business continues to be the fastest growing segment across the lighting sector.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- BentleyPerfect handling. Bringing luxury to in-car HMI. Steeped in such rich heritage, anything you do for Bentley requires nuance and craft. Particularly where a luxury in-car user experience is concerned. We captured the essence of the Bentley brand and translated it into an exquisite luxury HMI.3
- Bentley Continental GT Live RevealWorking with the Dark Room and Flourish Creative, I helped animated and construct the opening sequence to reveal the new Continental GT. We used a new method of projection, one that involved a custom server that would map the projection from a 3d model. This gave us alot of creative freedom by removing the tasks of lining up multiple cameras to match the shape of the car.
+ Show more
Lead Product DesignerBentley Motors
- Crewe, United KingdomFull Time
Developing product designs & engineering schemes, for both interior and exterior programmes, as well as taking responsibility for all the luxury bespoke fashion products design, of the premium lifestyle products in: apparel, home, accessories. Bentley’s reputation and distinctive brand image has been consistently developed across a number of new exciting products, brands and international markets. This role has necessitated providing design (Styling and Colour and Trim) support, leadership and direction across functional teams, whilst continually implementing improvements to aesthetics, engineering and defining manufacturability, to ensure the results meet Bentley’s key company/business objectives.
- Product Design
- Industrial Design
- Project Management
- Web Design
- Supplier Management
- Design Engineering
- Quality Control
- Research Design
- Business Development
- Design Management