Capturing the world of food, interiors and still life photography. Working commercially since 2007 I starting shooting for one of Londons largest product and e-com studios, working my way up to studio manager until 2012 when I decided to move over to the creative side of advertising photography. Since then I have carved out a niche as a London-based freelance photographer bringing a careful eye for detail and composition to still life, food and interiors. I can usually be found shooting campaigns, lookbooks, social & still a little bit of e-com at my North London Studio or on location.
- Corrugation LightsThis was a project for London biased furniture & product designers Tino Seubert and Theodora Alfredsdottir. The brief was to capture their lights in a graphical and minimal way without distracting from the product. The use of strong shadows helped emphasise the undulating nature of their designs without stealing focus from the pieces. “London-based designers Tino Seubert and Theodora Alfredsdottir combined wavy, moulded plywood with off-the-shelf aluminium tubes to create this modular lighting
- Tescos Homebook SocialWorking closely with the Homebook team to create a series of assets for Tescos’ social platforms. The brief was to keep things light, airy & aspirational as well as to provide each image in a number of different crops suitable for Instagram, Instagram stories, LinkedIn, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Paint Strokes // Sands of TimeUsing glass and sand as an allegory to the hourglass, in this series we capture the literal present while showing a hint of the past and suggesting the future. As with the sand clock, we see the infinitesimally small point of the present as it sits on top of the past, with the weighty tomes of the future towering above it. Thinking of abstract painting as a timeless form of art, we introduce colour in this series as vibrations, just as Kandinsky understood colour, in the form of paint strokes,
+ View all
Projects credited in
- REGAL NOMADSA Bloodline from the North African mountains or the vastness of the desert beyond, some says the steppe of Asia, their real origins remain untold. They are coming, bringing with them the mysteries of the lands of the travellers, its riches and colours. They are Nomads, ready to charm and leave us bewitched, but they will not stay, their nature is a wild thing.
PhotographerJohn Lewis & Partners
London, United KingdomFreelance
Proving high end lifestyle, food and still life photography to complex creative briefs. Working closely with production, buyers, stylists, art directors, set builders, post production and assistants to keep the shoot on brief and on time.
Partner, Studio OwnerGrey Shutter LLP
Unit Eb, Arena Design Centre, 71 Ashfield Road, Finsbury Park, London N4 1FF, UKPart Time
Large, airy and spacious 1000sqFt photography and film studio with gigabit fibre internet for remote shoots and fast uploads. Built up organically over a period of 6 years to serve a wide range of clients across a diverse range of businesses.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Art Photography
- Commercial Photography
- Studio Management
- Operations Management
- Still Life Photography
- Fashion Beauty Photography