I specialise in ambitious and ground breaking work and have experience leading strategy, creative and production for commercial and public funded organisations including publishing, independents, major broadcasters and arts institutions. I have launched and managed digital media initiatives and set up and run a department delivering branded content and campaigns for high-profile clients including Gucci. Broadcast television includes work for the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Sky and includes live events such as Glastonbury and MTV Europe Awards. I am currently Executive Producer for the broadcast department of the National Theatre.
- NT Live x FleabagSee the hilarious, award-winning, one-woman show that inspired the BBC’s hit TV series Fleabag, broadcast live to cinemas from London’s West End. Written and performed by Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Fleabag, Killing Eve) and directed by Vicky Jones, Fleabag is a rip-roaring look at some sort of woman living her sort of life. Fleabag may seem oversexed, emotionally unfiltered and self-obsessed, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. With family and friendships under strain and a guinea pig café st
- British Vogue x YSL x Edie CampbellWhat does one of the most in-demand models carry inside her bag? In this episode of British Vogue's popular format, one of September cover stars Edie Campbell shows us the items she can't live without, from a hard drive given by her mother to beauty pick-me-ups. In partnership with YSL Beauté.
- The Lehman Trilogy x NT LiveThe story of a family and a company that changed the world, told in three parts on a single evening. Academy Award-winner Sam Mendes (Skyfall, The Ferryman) directs Simon Russell Beale, Adam Godley and Ben Miles who play the Lehman Brothers, their sons and grandsons. On a cold September morning in 1844 a young man from Bavaria stands on a New York dockside. Dreaming of a new life in the new world. He is joined by his two brothers and an American epic begins. 163 years later, the firm they est
- British GQ x Haig Club x David BeckhamIn the first episode of our three-part interview series with Haig Club, Jack Whitehall meets celebrated footballer, designer and entrepreneur, David Beckham. Over a Mojito and an Old Fashioned cocktail, Whitehall hears about how Beckham spends his free time and learns about an encounter with Nelson Mandela in one of his most famed hairstyles. Drink responsibly with Haig Club. Shot at the Bassoon Bar, the Corinthia Hotel
- British GQ x Burberry x Sophie Turner'Game of Thrones' and 'X-Men: The Apocalypse' actress Sophie Turner stars in the first of our three-part collaboration with Burberry for Mr. Burberry. Set in London’s Hotel Café Royal the morning after ‘The Night Before’, the film follows Sophie as she recounts meeting a mysterious man, and provides a fictionalised yet intimate window into the events that led to her waking up in a beautiful hotel suite.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Future of Fashion with Alexa Chung - Series 2Series 2 of the Webby award-winning online documentary series with British Vogue and Alexa Chung. Alexa travels to New York to examine more of the fashion industry from the inside, bringing you insights on how to build a brand with PR guru Brian Phillips, beauty agent Brooke Wall, ManRepeller queen Leandra Medine and the powerhouses behind Opening Ceremony and Altuzarra.
- March 2018 (applications closed)Are you interested in the worlds of videography, film and production? You're invited to apply to our next Portfolio Masterclass at Shoreditch House. Whether you're looking to kick-start your career, step up to a new position, or gain tips, tricks and advice from the best people in the business, this event is for you. -Applications for this event closed 11am Tuesday 6th March- There are 30-40 spaces available at this event. This event is proudly supported by our friends at Shutterstock.51
+ Show more
Executive ProducerNational Theatre Live
London, United KingdomFull Time
This is a maternity cover position until Autumn 2019 which involves working across strategy, programming and production for the National Theatre Live broadcasts into cinemas. NT Live launched in June 2009 broadcasting the National’s productions to cinemas around the world. NT Live broadcasts have now been experienced by over 5.5 million people in over 2,000 venues around the world, including over 650 venues in the UK alone. As well as productions from the National Theatre, we work with a wide range of British theatres and co-producers and are currently working with Bridge Theatre, ATG Productions + Chichester Festival Theatre and Nottingham Playhouse.
Head of ProductionCondé Nast
London, United KingdomFull Time
I am part of the founding team of the newly created department: we launched Vogue in 2015, and GQ and Wired in 2016. This has been an amazing opportunity to start from scratch with planning, strategy and operations in this renowned international publishing company. We have grown subscribers significantly from pre-launch and continue to grow views each month and worked with some of the world’s biggest talents in film, fashion, comedy and lifestyle. Our team of staff and regular freelancers now numbers 20, and our editorial content sits alongside our commercial content with projects for brands including Gucci, Haig, Burberry, Microsoft and Intel. We have won a slew of awards including two Webbys in 2016 for our first short documentary series.
+ Show more
- Brand Campaigns
- Managing Teams
- Budget Control
- Digital Executive
- Production/project Management