I recently worked at HOWE as a design engineer and in the past few years I have worked for several renowned design companies such as Paul Cocksedge Studio (freelance designer) Marcel Wanders (interior design intern) Rokit (3D printer -product designer). I graduated with a Masters degree in product design from Nottingham Trent University in November 2013. I have also enjoyed experiences as a design graduate in Korea, majoring in furniture design. Throughout these experiences, I have demonstrated my creativity and my passion for design, for problem solving, for working eﬀectively within teams and for advanced communication skills. I have constantly produced work of a high design and quality demonstrating new perspectives in many areas. My previous study of ﬁne art from art high school have contributed to my passion for design. I am very conﬁdent in my ability to produce high quality work and to develop my skills further.
- Product development (transporter dolly for Tempest table, customized dolly for 40/4 chair) - Technical drawing (customised table design & drawing, ﬁnding a solution for diﬀerent requirement – requested by clients) - Visual work (space planning with ﬂexible furniture-Howe range) - Built drawing database in PDM - Technical support on projects for Customer Service - Supported on quality issues when it’s technical related
Illustration Work for MWO Creative Workshop ( fast hand drawing for electronic product)-confidential project
- Why Run (Sportland, italy) : design development & techinical drawing (furniture) - 2016 Milan Design Week (product design presentation - for moooi & dsalto & ?os,) : visualisation - City of Sydney (ideas for chirstmas light, competition) : visualisaion - 2016 London Design week (design development) : visualisation - Website Design : www.paulcocksedgestudio.com - Company presentation : design proposal - The vamp stereo : package design
- LetsRun Park Seoul (Whinny World, theme park) : Schematic design 2015, design development team, collaborated work with architectural company (heerim architects) & KANDU (Role-Playing Themed Edutainment Center) - Creating a modular form of technical drawing of theme park, Researching several furniture & materials, Visual work, Creating illustrations. - Chupungnyeong Service area : idea development - Highway History of Korea, making creative ideas, Creating a visual work - Research work (case study) - NEMO Science Center. Seoul Museum of History, War Memorial of Korea, Dior exhibition, Louis Vuitton exhibition
- MET Cafe NYC (MNY) : restaurant cafe in New York (USA) - Schematic freehand sketching (Interior part) - Quasar DeLuxe Tower : luxury apartment tower in Istanbul (Turkey) - Technical drawing of cabinet in ruby park, Concept development (ideas) of a product (rotating derwish lamps in a lobby) - Snop Club (SC) : luxury leisure center in Moscow (Russia) - Designing interior in diagnostic center (in the part of ?tness club), Designing / Drawing a ?tness reception desk using Vectorworks, Researching several images for a concept development, Researching material and ?nishes - Villa la vignette : luxury apartment in France - Graphic work for the wall (Vignette Tree Bisazza), Technical drawing of vanity table, TV stands, antique cabinet, headboard using Vectorworks, Research of several furniture
- Designing/Managing 3D Printers: FDM, inkjet-based 3D Printing technologies (Edison Pro, 2) and The new project: SLA 3D Printer. - Designing various catalogs and packages for a new product. - Managing actual manufacturing process of 3D Printers. (with all responsibility, I have designed 3D printers with engineers from ideas to a commercial 3D printing product for a new project. - Designing exhibition booth for Inside 3D Printing & Expo in Korea - Designing SLA 3D Printer, Automatic cocktail machine using 3D Printing technology - Concept development: researching / designing interior of 3D printing cafe franchise - Designing various catalogs and package of Doodle3D sketch in Korea - Designing exhibition booth for Inside 3D Printing & Expo in Beijing
- Brand name DECO - visualisation work - 3d visual images based on 2d drawing with autodesk 3ds max
- Assisting new clothing designs on formation of design with fashion designers, suggesting a feedback as a customer and sharing ideas.
Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham, England Advisor / Dr Sarah Kettley Dissertation of Final year/ Another World, 2013
Dissertation, Sangmyung University, Seoul, Korea Advisor:/ Dr Jigeon Kim, Eunmi Jeong Graduate work/ wine bar, bench, 2011
Design (basic), general art