- A club that keeps the men out (mostly)A women-only members’ club will open in London next month — the first of its kind in Britain Here’s a recipe for the perfect private members’ club. Take one Georgian townhouse in central London. Add a wellness studio run by a trainer to the Notting Hill set and a salon for post-workout blow-dries and manicures. Stir in avocado on toast and green juice. Now put aside two floors for ‘co-working space’ with plenty of velvet sofas. Finish with a top-floor cocktail bar. Then remove the men. Welcome t
- AllBrightAllBright is a unique funding, education and support network designed to provide the support and finance needed for female-led leaders to thrive. Growing and adapting to cater for the diverse and varying needs of working women in the UK, AllBright developed the AllBright Collective, an ecosystem designed to deliver capital, business skills, connections and confidence. The collective is an open and inclusive network formed of multiple elements, including the AllBright Academy, the AllBright Fund and The AllBright which have been established in order to achieve our mission; to make the UK the best place to be a female leader.
- Love Home SwapSet-up in 2011, Love Home Swap was inspired by the Hollywood rom-com 'The Holiday'. Now the world’s leading home-swapping platform, it lets people book time to stay in other people’s homes, while at the same time list their properties for people to book. It was sold to RCI, a division of Wyndham Worldwide, for $53m.
Projects credited in
- AllBright Galentines Day: Taking Back Valentines Day For #thyselfAllBright Galentines Day: Taking Back Valentines Day For #thyself We may have been fooled into thinking Valentines Day is just for 'lovers' but what happened to loving ourselves? This Valentines Day 2019, thy.self joined forces with AllBright to take back Valentines Day and make it about US! Our Galentines evening had a 35+ female audience reckoning with ourselves and societal norms via a panel with Chimmy of The Pinker Print and Influencer Rebecca of Oh My Garters. The workshop included writi3
- This International Women’s Day, meet the 200 Women Redefining the Creative Industry in 2018Discover our 2020 list here This International Women's Day, we asked influential icons to nominate 10 trailblazing women who they believe are redefining the creator landscape. The result? A unique and incredible list of 200 trailblazing women breaking barriers and inspiring change! Only 36% of jobs in the creative sector are currently filled by women. At the top of the tree there’s an even bigger problem - women make up only 11% of Creative Directors. In an attempt to change this, our month-lo161