I'm a Musician who loves digital marketing and Fashion. With experience in Social media coordination, I've worked at many venues around London as a Brand ambassador and a host of brands including Amazon, Selfridges and Samsung. Also a model at BAME Models agency.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Coordinating social media posts on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram using HootSuite. • Curating a guest list for Notion Magazine new website party • Building e-commerce shop for new website
• Assisting with the guest list and tickets on the door for several artists including Mumford & Sons and Jorja Smith. • Greeting customers on entrance • Supervising the cloakroom
• Working the door at shows. • Talking to fans about upcoming gigs. • Making people excited to use Dice. • Attending special events as a Dice representative. • Taking photos at gigs and taking over social media for the brand • Talking to artists about Dice. • Attending Dice team meetings and joining in with the social aspect of the role.
• Clearing rails of clothing back to the shop floor. • Using the tills. • Attending to customers needs • Greeting customers • Reaching targets. • Keeping standards across the floor.
• Setting up events such as birthday parties, (for those such as Lily Allen and Miquita Oliver) Club nights, Weddings, Art Exhibitions, and Photo shoots. • Assisting in Photo shoots • Cloakroom – Working in the cloakroom taking in and looking after valuables during club nights. • Assisting in traveling and hiring out furniture, materials, and equipment for events. • Going through maintenance of events before and during events including health and safety procedures.
• Sales of instruments and accessories – Learning to negotiate with customers in a suitable friendly way. • Using the Till; Entering and extracting money accurately whilst learning how to use till software. • Organizing the stock • Cleaning. • Answering business calls – using his organization of the stock to understand where everything is and therefore help customers on the phone quickly and effectively in a formal and relaxed manner. Bringing a new visual twist to the store whilst organizing by structuring the placement of instruments according to price whilst using personal creativity skills to make a “pyramid of amplifiers”.
As a Drummer, carried out several moduleswere carried out on the course covering group & solo performance and Music theory. Del also chose to undertake modules covering Entertainment Law and Music Production having used Logic Pro 9 for over 6 years.
Awarded Drum Kit performance certificate at Grade 8.