Projects credited in
- Chicano - Documentary - DazedChicano is an exploration between the similarities and differences between Chicano culture in America and Japan, and how the scene is not all about gang culture, but has a deep-seated root in family values. Shot and directed by myself and Louis Ellison in Tokyo and Osaka in 2016.
- Dazed: interview with Constance C. R. White – former Essence Magazine Editor-in-ChiefInterviewed the award-winning author of 'How To Slay: Inspiration from the Queens & Kings of Black Style’, which explores black people’s influence on culture. Written by Constance C. R. White, who was also the the former fashion editor of Elle – and the first black woman to take on the role. She was an absolute joy to speak to, read the full interview on Dazed: https://www.dazeddigital.com/fashion/article/39036/1/the-new-book-celebrating-the-political-power-of-black-style
- The DAZED100 (2019)Dazed Media's flagship next-gen talent campaign, the Dazed100 is an agenda-setting list of young creatives (in fashion, music, film, art, and activism) set to shape culture in the year ahead. Working alongside Dazed Head of Fashion Emma Hope Allwood, I co-project managed and co-edited the 2019 Dazed100 content project. Responsibilities included: talent curation, incl. diversity and inclusivity; talent and/or rep liaison; content gathering, permissions and management; commissioning Dazed Digital
- Dazed x A Better Mistake 'Metamorphosis' ft. VTSSGrade by Tim Smith @ Cheat Director - Jak Payne Executive Producer - Paul Weston Executive Producer - Laura Northover Producer - Rosie Brear Dazed Studio Creative Director - Fred Paginton Dazed Studio Junior Art Director - Mikey Womack Dazed Studio Producer - Noor Miah Dazed Studio Producer - Georgia Rose Dazed Studio Project Manager - Victoria De Zanche Director of Photography - Jack Reynolds Production Manager - Harry Hardwick Stand-in Production Manager - Alex Miguel-Guerreiro 1st Assistant8
- SUITCASE, Vol. 33 CollectiveExploring the concept of community through the lens of travel, this volume tells the stories of ancestral groups, contemporary clubs and relationships that span space and time. I served as sub-editor, working closely with the in-house team, and contributed articles including a thinkpiece on "booktivism", below. https://suitcasemag.com/articles/volume-33-collective-editors-letter
+ Show more