I am a hard-working, ambitious individual, bilingual with excellent time management and multitasking skills. I have work experience in a variety of sectors, including fashion PR, events, hospitality, tourism, childcare and administration. I pride myself on being a fast learner, who would embrace the chance to broaden my career horizons. Always determined to perform at the highest standard, I use both my own initiative and teamwork skills to meet deadlines and challenging objectives.
• Sole care of charges aged from 0 to 16 years old on full/part time basis. • Set and maintain age appropriate daily routine schedules, encourage positive work and play ethic and good behaviour. • Assist the children in educational pursuits to help them meet their goals. • Monitor the children’s psychological and social progress in order to help them feel physically secure and emotionally stable at all times. • Promote positive nutritional intake and appropriate physical activities required to develop healthy life styles. Prepare fresh organic meals. • Answer emails, run errands, research and plan children’s birthday parties, keep track of supplies and uniforms, make digital photo albums. • Skills gained: organisation, domestic administration, problem solving, independent decision making, dietary management, report with families.
• Managed a team of 6 holiday club entertainers at the resort and was responsible for recruiting new staff. • Created and delivered a daily program of activities for adults and children. • Completed procedures upon arrival and check out, e.g. room choice, handling out keys, bill preparation and taking payments. • Ensured the guests were satisfied, dealt with any special requests, reported to the senior management of any complaints and faults. • Repeatedly ranked within the top 5 employees in performance surveys. • Skills gained: excellent diverse communication, creativity, time management, flexibility while working irregular and unsociable hours.
• Answered and responded to enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, in person, via telephone and email. • Responsible for administrative tasks in the run up to and after London Fashion Week. Created blog entries and filled in the fashion books. • Coordinated Blow Presents LFW party, assisted in production and distribution of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, photographs and goodie bags. Dealt with guests, sponsors and press. • Skills gained: confidence working in a fast pace environment, multi-tasking, planning developing and implementing PR strategies, improved writing and Photoshop skills, using a specialist software.
• Responsible for interaction within social media presences in a marketing capacity such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, magazine website; ensuring that day-to-day posts were on-brand, optimised and factually correct. • Continuously monitored/researched social media trends and emerging platforms, tools and channels whilst responding to changes within social networks. • Drove engagement of the brand with the company’s social community leading to a 70% increase in followers in 6 months. • Skills gained: community management, analytical, tactical awareness.
• Supported Press Office with admin duties, answered queries via telephone and email. • Scanned and logged all coverage from the papers and magazines and filed magazines/papers/supplements on a weekly basis. • Checked in out all samples and followed any outstanding returns. • Assisted with organising in house events and completed ad hoc projects. • Skills gained: confident and professional phone manner, organisation, event planning, Photoshop.
• Managed a team of 10 brand ambassadors, familiarised them with Pure values in advance and assigned with tasks to complete on the day of the UK’s leading fashion trade show at Kensington Olympia. • Liaised with independent visitors, alongside the UK’s top fashion retailers representatives (Selfridges, ASOS, Liberty, Topshop), journalists and exhibitors at the event, enhancing their personal expeirence on the day. • Provided excellent customer service and guidance when needed. • Reported to the project manager at the end of each day. • Skills gained: leadership skills, teamwork, communication, confidence, work under pressure.
BA (Hons) 2:1 Dissertation Project on the social impacts of mega-events on host cities awarded with a first. Elective modules: Statistical Data Analysis, Business Law, Consumer Psychology, Finance, Spanish, German.