• Editing visuals and sound using final cut pro for a short film for Paris/London fashion magazine • Communicating with the director and following their guidelines. - Responsible for organising the rushes.
• Meeting and greeting customers, making sure the customer is happy and satisfied • Providing customers with information about films and suggesting the best films for them • Serving tickets, drinks and snacks, upselling • Ensuring the screens are prepared for the next film in record time. • Training new staff members on how to serve customers and use till.
• Editing short entertainment videos, reviews, fashion videos, music updates and daily news. - Editing green screen footage. Synchronizing visuals and sound.
Main Duties: -Cash Handling -Serving Customers -Making sure the orders completed -Handling Complains
• It is an interdisciplinary media practice, working across moving image, photography and interactive media.
• BTEC Extended Diploma in Film and Television Production • BTEC Subsidiary Level 3 Film and Television Production • BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Creative Media Production • BTEC Level 1 Art, Design, Graphics and Fashion Creative and Media Final Grade: D*