Do you really want to delete project Alice's Adventures in Wonderland?
Do you really want to delete project Graniph T-Shirt Design Contest?
Hi, I'm Dominique, a London-based illustrator and concept artist, currently studying Illustration and Visual Communication at the University of Westminster. My work mainly focuses on narrative illustration, comics, concept art and fantasy art, and explores both the dark and the magical through stylised drawings and paintings.
Acquired bar and cash handling skills working at various events and venues including Wembley Stadium and the Ashes at Lord’s. Learnt to work quickly and efficiently under high pressure.
• Participated in a team of five to design a game in 48 hours. Our game, ‘Force Shift’, was a gravitational pull mobile game. • As a side competition, each team was given a Brains Eden mascot to customise and photograph in an interesting location. Our entry – designed and photographed by me – won Best Location. • Exhibited art in the Game Artwork exhibition in the Ruskin Gallery.
• Participated in a team of five to design a game in three days for the Great British Winter Game Jam. We designed a multi-player snowball game in Unity, with two armies of schoolchildren and dinner ladies engaged in a snowball war in the playground.
• Participated in team of five to design a game in three days. Learned to prioritise and delegate tasks to teammates. Our game – ‘Amazing Game’ – received the most audience votes, and was selected by our university to be submitted to the Very Big Indie Pitch at the Pocket Gamer Connects conference in January 2015.
• Worked on Tartarus, a 2D scroller puzzle game for the game design competition, Dare to be Digital 2015.
• Acquired an understanding of running a creative organisation through clerical duties, such as bookkeeping and managing the members’ database. • Demonstrated independence interviewing and supervising a summer work experience student. • Developed events management and organisational skills organising an art exhibition at Palmers Green Festival. • Assisted in workshops, such as the Young Entrepeneurs, teaching young people about running your own creative business.
• Was a member of artist collective Creative Exchange and showcased several paintings alongside other members at Palmers Green Festival.
• Exhibited three A3 glossy prints of a bodypainting photoshoot from a university project at the Northern Lights exhibition.
• Took photos and wrote sight and glasses-related illustrated articles, developing excellent written communication skills. • Improved confidence and communication skills by approaching strangers for interviews
Won a highly commended award in the Creative Conscience Awards' Illustration and Animation category for my poster highlighting depression as a mental illness. https://www.creative-conscience.org.uk/portfolio/highly-commended-work/