You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Concept Art?
Do you really want to delete project Zombie Dino Runner?
Do you really want to delete project I Shot Rock & Roll?
Do you really want to delete project Black Feathers?
Do you really want to delete project Greyfriars Bobby?
Do you really want to delete project Good Looking Optics?
Do you really want to delete project Mental Health?
Do you really want to delete project Neverwhere?
Do you really want to delete project Work, Rest and Play?
Do you really want to delete project Personal Work?
I work in both traditional and digital media, with my digital knowledge including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and MagicaVoxel. I work in a wide range of subjects, including editorial and book illustration, concept art, story-boarding, game UI and comics, but am always willing to try something new.Locked Pro Plan feature
. Worked as a visual designer for mobile games, creating character and environment concept art, game UI, icons and graphics. . Excellent organisational skills multitasking on multiple projects. . Enhanced collaboration skills working with a small, cross-functional team on both self-led and company-directed projects. Learnt to be highly adaptable if a project was put aside or another one took greater priority, to manage and prioritise projects effectively and to be calm under pressure. . Developed visual storytelling skills and knowledge of composition as the illustrator and storyboarder for interactive fiction game, Greyfriars Bobby.
. Designed graphics for perfume packaging and website.
. Learnt to work quickly to tight weekly deadlines illustrating different cognitive behaviours and disorders.
• Participated in a team of five to design a game in 48 hours. Our game, ‘Force Shift’, was a gravitational pull mobile game. • As a side competition, each team was given a Brains Eden mascot to customise and photograph in an interesting location. Our entry – designed and photographed by me – won Best Location. • Exhibited art in the Game Artwork exhibition in the Ruskin Gallery.
• Participated in team of five to design a game in three days. Learned to prioritise and delegate tasks to teammates. Our game – ‘Amazing Game’ – received the most audience votes, and was selected by our university to be submitted to the Very Big Indie Pitch at the Pocket Gamer Connects conference in January 2015.
• Participated in a team of five to design a game in three days for the Great British Winter Game Jam. We designed a multi-player snowball game in Unity, with two armies of schoolchildren and dinner ladies engaged in a snowball war in the playground.
• Acquired an understanding of running a creative organisation through clerical duties, such as bookkeeping and managing the members’ database. • Demonstrated independence interviewing and supervising a summer work experience student. • Developed events management and organisational skills organising an art exhibition at Palmers Green Festival. • Assisted in workshops, such as the Young Entrepeneurs, teaching young people about running your own creative business.
• Worked on Tartarus, a 2D scroller puzzle game for the game design competition, Dare to be Digital 2015.
• Was a member of artist collective Creative Exchange and showcased several paintings alongside other members at Palmers Green Festival.
• Exhibited three A3 glossy prints of a bodypainting photoshoot from a university project at the Northern Lights exhibition.
• Took photos and wrote sight and glasses-related illustrated articles, developing excellent written communication skills. • Improved confidence and communication skills by approaching strangers for interviews
1st Class Honours
Won a highly commended award in the Illustration and Animation category for my poster highlighting depression as a mental illness. https://www.creative-conscience.org.uk/portfolio/highly-commended-work/