A creative social media & content manager is ready for a new adventure. I have always had a passion for the trends and new media since a young age and my talents have developed over the years. Now i am keen to share my experience with others and help them to develop their passion. I have excellent communications skills. I am organised, disciplined, and very creative in my work. I am looking to learn as much as i can now to further my career and my future employer.
• Prepare content strategy of Morhipo, which is a retail- e commerce company. • Organize and manage social media and content team. • Prepare creative content for marketing projects. • Organize and manage Morhipo Mag. • Identify and build audience-targeting and content recommendations for social media advertising. • Creation of social media guidelines and creative templates to ensure a coherent and consistent brand approach to social media. • Help digital team to manage the SEO strategy. • Optimize content according to SEO. • Knowledge of Google Analytics, Socialbakers and all Microsoft packages • Analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics. • Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board. • Incorporating UGC campaigns as part of content marketing strategy due to the benefits UGC provides. • Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
• Prepare creative text content of sales campaigns of Markafoni Corporate Group , which is a retail- e commerce company. • Prepare creative text content for all kinds of sales and marketing projects which are run by production department • Organize and subedit the literary contents coming from the other teams, crew and departments. • Organize and subedit the literary contents coming from the third parts (suppliers, PR and Advertising Agencies,etc) • Find titles and mottos for new brands and creates contents for them
• Translate articles from the English versions of the monthly Esquire magazine; make interviews, decrypt and write articles related to these interviews; contribute in public relations activities as a representative of the magazine. • Act as a contact person to manage successful relations with the other media channels and public relations companies
• Preview, analyze and schedule the briefs of the customers. • Participate and contribute in all of the brainstorming activities as a member of the creative team. • Prepare catalogs, brochures and fliers; make advertisements for television and magazines. • Participate in creative works of Porsche, Audi, Sinpas and Alarko brands.
• Participate in the process of creating media plans for brands such as Cola Turka and Çamlica for Ülker group. • Assist the director of the department. • Manage the relations between the advertisement and the media agencies.