- StayRotterdam associationStayRotterdam is a new student association at Erasmus University born out of the Coronavirus Lockdown to connect students safely over Zoom The organization provided free content that spanned from professional development to bonding over online games. It filled the emotional and social needs of students during the lockdown. I helped shape the organization processes and coordinate projects and collaborations as a board member of the organization.
- Art lessons for amateursIn quarantine times, I was lucky to find the incredible online community StayRotterdam, a platform founded by ingenious students to stay connected, meet people, and combat loneliness and boredom, all online. They set up programs of content, and I took the chance to look again at one of my greatest passions: art. They gave me a chance to freely express all my enthusiasm for the subject and it was incredibly fun to explain to people far from the art world why is contemporary art doing what it's do
- Chivas Whiskey tasting workshopLast Thursday I had an incredible experience working with Michael Knowles, Brand Activation Manager at Chivas, on this Whiskey workshop! It was a great bonding experience for the Rockstart Spaces community and we got to make our own whiskey blend. Pro tip: don't plan this before dinner!!
- World-class decision-making masterclassThe Masterclass in World class decision-making on November 7th at Rockstart HQ in Amsterdam taught us how to spot the 7 pitfalls that sabotage business decisions and overcome these biases. A big thank you to Philip Jordanov, a cognitive neuropsychologist at Neurofied, for sharing his methods on how to turn scientific insights into strategy and execution.
- ‘How to create Communities of High Impact’ - workshop by PR Lab @ Rockstart Spaces, AmsterdamMatias Rodsevich from PRLab Hub and co-founder Sjors Mahler from pr.co shared their journey and what it took them to build the PRLab community, reflecting on the ups and downs that came along the way. How to grow your community and keep it alive? Which tools are the most useful to help you with this? How to deal with sponsors and finances? These were only some of the questions covered during the workshop.
- Latin College festivalThe annual Latin College Festival is a day dedicated to the social Latin dances: salsa, bachata, kizomba. The event took place in Rotterdam on the 23rd of March 2019. This year the event had a three-hour Bootcamp of Salsa on 2 dance style, in collaboration with Poetic Motion dance company, and the international stars Tania Cannarsa and Charlie Garcia. A dance night took place later with a Kizomba workshop and a great performance by our stars. I planned, executed, and advertised the event and had
+ View all
Director of MarketingKairos Society Europe
The Kairos Fellowship is made up of future leaders and creators from over 50+ countries around the world all focused on pushing industries, institutions, and communities forward through entrepreneurship and innovation. To learn more about Kairos and our mission, check out: Kairos Europe - https://www.kairos-society.eu/ My responsibilities are: • Develop the marketing strategy; • Establish and strengthen marketing partnerships; • Lead an international marketing team working remotely.
Event Management InternRockstart
Planning and executing all small and large events in Rockstart Spaces, and taking care of the facilities and operations within the building.
+ Show more
- Social Media Marketing
- Project Management
- Events Production
- Event Planning
- Event Marketing
- Content Marketing
International Business AdministrationRotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
The bachelor's degree provides a comprehensive understanding of the key competencies needed to manage an international business. My strengths lie in: - Marketing Management - International Marketing Research - Cross-Cultural Management - Strategic Management
International Baccalaureate DiplomaUnited World College Maastricht
- Maastricht, Netherlands
International school that offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma. It is part of the movement United World College, which believes that education is a force to unite people for peace and a sustainable future.