I work providing creative direction and branding services for the luxury lifestyle, hospitality and fashion industry, supporting brands to conceptualise and develop their own vision – voice, message and image – to connect with their customers’ journeys. I am open and looking for exciting opportunities, please get in touch!
- Pattern Home & Co. -The main goal for this company of entrepreneurs is to hunt the most original items from the best creative small businesses, and bring them together in one place, making it easy for people to buy. So that means they’ll always be on the lookout for new ideas, up-and-coming designers who are just starting their careers and innovative ways of making something unique, personal and beautiful. Branding & Pattern Home Décor Collection, Argentina
- Bhavantu Kids Store & FunAfter developing the visual identity for the Barcelona store kids, I was commissioned to do the interior design for their new flagship shop. The appearance of the corporate colors and shapes on elements of the interior design, such as furniture, boards, frames, walls and printed elements, such as the packaging, stickers and the 'Bhavantu's Pattern' to create a formal consistency which makes the brand recognizable even if the logo isn't visible. For the walls, I designed differents posters and boards some are announcing the special promotions of the month and others reinforce the values of the brand through the activities for the parents and the kids in-store. Bhavantu Barcelona 2014
- Triumph AW 14 Ad CampaignAssistant Art Director and planning campaign concept for the 2014 Autumn Winter Advertising Campaign. Design, strategy and concept for Triumph worldwide Stores including concepts for windows and in-store actions for the 2014 Autumn Winter Advertising Campaign. Photographed by Ellen von Unwerth Work done at Neighbour London
- Graphic DesignerI work as a graphic designer and art director based in London. Most of my experience is working in the Fashion industry. Working across print, branding, editorial, campaigns, illustration, retail, and concept windows. I am passionate about photography, handmade typography and interior design.
Projects credited in
- Holiday and Christmas assetsProduced a photoshoot from end to end around the Holiday & Christmas theme to create images for our PR to pitch to the media. The first photoshoot involved 5 different Christmas wreaths made by a famous British florist, designed according to the neighbourhood they would be hung in London. The second part was designing 3 different table settings for Christmas that would reflect the country they are meant to be set in (UK, France & Italy)
Graphic Designer & Art Direction
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Assisting art director and designing for beauty product campaigns
- Visual Arts
- Print Design
- Art Direction