I am a skilled individual who would like to take my career to the next level. I play the piano, the ukulele. I am proficient in logic pro, excel, word and outlook. I am constantly creating and would like the opportunity to show what i do.
• Successfully reached the deadline for team project. This involved collating/ organising all of AMC Networks Film content into bespoke system. • This was achieved through attention to detail and time management. A strict deadline meant that 3000+ movie titles had to be transferred. However it also meant precision was essential; to ensure the correct movie titles was filed with the right content to be sent to other department (e.g. compliance, marketing, PR and promo editors).
• Liaising with managers from the Pod Stores to monitor the status of the food. • Booking and corresponding with couriers (Stuart/ Addison Lee) to go to various offices including the head office for lunch and breakfast requests. • Making travel arrangements for head of recruitment/ ordering staff lunch. • Greeting and ushering visitors/ interviewees • Using bespoke systems to manage, book, track and remove orders/ couriers. Speaking directly with the courier service. • general ad hoc administrative duties • Managing post- sending cheque books to different pod stores, and vouchers to customers.
• Executing and supervising the processing of entries and their respective physical and digital components for Cannes Lions. • Taking charge of the Mobile and Film Lions to ensure the awards category had the best applications. • Liaising with entrants and managing agency/ client correspondence • Setting up of all VR for the Mobile Lion • Effectively Communicating ideas which improved the efficiency, performance and standards of my department and was also open to the consideration of new ideas. • Managing jury discussion and awarding of prizes, presentation of the entries to the jury and providing direct support to the appointed jury president and jurors on-site in Cannes.
• Experience with Zendesk customer relationship management interface. • Familiarity with fashion customer service industry, concepts and procedures. • Interact with customers and handling complaints and increase the company’s sales. • Attentiveness to Process orders and deliver information about products and services • Good communication/ listening skills, problem solving in a prompt manner. • Computer skills, being proficient in excel, outlook and data entry. • Effectively working within team, both external (couriers/warehouse) and internal.
• Approving production samples • Assisting sample manager in organizing all sample items. • Distributing items to be sold in the main sell point. • Reporting to managing officer on sales, and what items were the most well-liked.
• Identifying coverage in daily newspapers, and filing away to share with press team. • Sending Samples and press gifts out to certain newspaper outlets (sample requests). • Admin work, using excel to make note of all the clothing sizes available. • Being the point of contact between the global press manager and other departments within the company and outside of the company. • Having knowledge of the product to respond to customer complaints/ general inquiries.
• Posting and editing pictures to put onto the website. • Attending showcases and talking to some of the designers. • Learning to be unbiased when giving honest reviews on the new collections
• Analyzing sales performance, reports and KPI’s of the shop, then creating weekly reports. • Communicating with other departments including Merchandising. • Marketing the correct clothing to be displayed on the shop floor. Talking to the customers and the personal shopping team, to see the latest trends. • Teamwork: Working a enticing the customers to buy things, providing good customer service.
I did a study abroad in Stillwater Oklahoma, where i studied a range of subjects
I studied Literature with Acting and screen performance for 3 years. I passed with A 2:1