I am a passionate individual who enjoys working with people. I have a keen interest in the creative industry and have several years experience within the healthcare sector as a senior Administrator. I possess great communication and written skills and have the ability to use Microsoft office programs such as word, excel and powerpoint. I am a quick learner who is able to think on their feet. I work well in a team but i also have the ability to use my own initiative too. I possess good organisational skills and have experience in helping to plan and coordinate events. I have good database management skills as well and i work well under pressure. My creative side comes from me being a singer/ songwriter. I am also a backing vocalist and vocal coach and have worked for artists such as Tom Odell and Rag and Bone Man. I am also a Voice Over artist
No Bad Days tour 2017 - Tom Odell Norway TV Promo- Rag and Bone Man Kojey Radical( current) Stormzy, Glastonbury 2019
To arrange and coordinate the timely and efficient empanelment of Fitness to Practise events in accordance with NMC rules and regulations ensuring all relevant parties are kept informed of any changes to arrangements. Carrying out initial checks on invoices submitted for payment by NMC contractors. To provide first point of contact resolution to queries that relate to allocation to events and the payment of invoices. Ensuring the allocation and subsequent payment of contractors is timely, fair and stands up to scrutiny. To provide excellent customer service to witnesses who have attended Fitness to Practise events ensuring claims for expenses are processed in a timely fashion.
• Working with operations manager and helping with the day to day running of the department. •Helping investigators and other members of staff to with the administration of setting up studies. • Uploading contracts on ReDA in accordance with ethics and raising purchase orders for department. • Acting as IT rep for the departments and dealing with any IT related issues. • Setting up UCL and UCLH ID accounts for members of staff. • Organising training events using event brite and sorting out travel
Speaking to high volumes of candidates that are either seeking to register with HCL or are actively employed via HCL and requesting information. • Verifying original documentation to ensure that is genuine, valid and meets the requirements as outlined in service level agreements set by our clients. • Chasing up outstanding compliance checks both with candidate’s directly or third party organisations. • Logging details onto the ITRIS applicant tracking system. • Keeping all parties informed as to progress updates. • Ensuring that the team of recruitment consultant are aware of any outstanding compliance issues and also which candidate files have been completed. • Working towards financial targets and activity based KPI’s.
• Front of house receptionist duties • Meeting and greeting patients and answering queries with regards to blood tests Admin duties for Phlebotomy manager such as responding to emails, updating spreadsheets and taking calls
• Assisting Human resources team with administration duties • Carrying out right to work checks; checking I.D for new and existing employees. • Managing employee records and up to date spread sheet management. • Liasing with recruitment team on changes in staff work force and updating H.R records • Maintaining filing systems of department and assisting recruitment team with admin duties
• To liase with clinicians, nursing and research staff and the multi disciplinary team to define objectives, standards and criteria for the minimum data sets and the best methods for data retrieval. • To analyse and present data required by clinicians, scientists and the researchers within the GI department • To manage and maintain site files ensuring relevant date documentation is in place. • To undertake a specific number of audit projects which will assist in the national mandatory and local studies as well as present results. • Attending and assisting with organisation of departmental meetings, collating and planning agendas, taking and transcribing minutes. • Abstract and analyse highly complex patient clinical records and use judgement to translate information in to case record forms. • To be responsible for preparation of audit inspections and visits and to understand medical terminology, anatomical and physiological terms • Communicate complex information to internal and external agencies as well as other health care professionals.
• To ensure that all daily tasks and ongoing workloads are prioritised and completed within agreed timeframes • To prioritise incoming correspondence and ensure it is promptly dealt with by the appropriate member of staff • To maintain departmental filing systems in good order, appropriately filing and storing correspondence and documentation • To book investigation appointments for patients in timeframes specified by the consultants • To ensure that results of investigations are filed when patients attend clinic • To manage the transfer of patient information in line with the Trust policies and procedures for patient records and clinic processes. • To act as a central point for information and communication for the clinical team • To locate, collect and book patient notes in and out of the department as required.
Bsc Sports and Exercise Science
11 GCSE's in English, Maths and Science A/AS Levels in English Literature, Business Studies and History