Motivated, organised and solution focused individual who thrives in the challenging and creative sector that is digital marketing. Demonstrated success within the luxury industry in both B2B and B2C roles. Currently Digital Marketing Manager at DMA Media, Europe’s largest independent news services company, responsible for the groups digital marketing channels and campaigns. Formerly a Digital Project Manager, coordinating large web design and development projects for luxury brands, specialising in web, SEO, social media and paid advertising.
Projects credited in
- VERB x Ports1961Verb Brands launches Ports1961’s new Shopify e-commerce website. Ports1961 signed with luxury digital agency Verb Brands for the design and development of their brand new site. The luxury fashion brand had a clear vision of how they wanted their brand to be perceived online which we were able to assist in bringing to life. The creatives at Ports1961 wanted minimalism with an edge; paying homage to an art gallery in order to showcase their fashion-forward clothing. Luxury fashion brand PORTS 191
- 2018 Hospitality Portfolio | Verb BrandsMeet Verb’s 2018 luxury hospitality portfolio, featuring @thewolseley @claridgeshotel @aubaineuk @mustiqueisland & @the_berkeley . Working across SEO, PPC, social media & website design, Verb helps luxury hospitality brands achieve a stronger digital presence. #luxurydigital#webdesign #digitalmarketingwww.verbbrands.com
- Huxley ParlourIntroducing the new website for Huxley-Parlour. Verb designed and built the new site for the London-based photography gallery, which showcases their portfolio of works from a huge range of artists, as well as their Exhibitions held throughout the year at their Mayfair gallery. huxleyparlour.com @huxleyparlour #artgallery #newsite #VerbBrands1
- The Wolseley Digital StrategyThe Wolseley is one of London’s most iconic restaurants in the grand European tradition located on Picadilly. As part of the Corbin & King group, The Wolseley came to us with the challenge of creating a digital platform that focuses on representing the unique experience of dining at The Wolseley and matched the intricate craftsmanship and quality that goes into every touch point throughout. As part of the project, Verb assisted The Wolseley in establishing a new eCommerce offering that allows visitors to bring a little taste of The Wolseley home.
+ Show more
Digital Marketing ManagerDMA Media
London, United KingdomFull Time
DMA Media is the world's largest independent news consultancy. They specialise in creating news and factual video, content, broadcast channels, online newsrooms and digital platforms for global brands including adidas, Lamborghini, Porsche and PwC. - Creation of the digital marketing strategy and budget for each of DMA's sub-brands for 2020. Strategy includes SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, and paid advertising. - Managing the digital marketing launch plan for thenewsmarket.com 2.0, DMA's newest journalist platform. - Management of client activation campaigns, helping to generate tangible results for existing clients through digital platforms, achieving over 2 million views for the most recent client campaign. - Consulting on client pitches, offering strategic brand solutions. - Responsible for the launch of The Future of News Event, discussing AI, VR, AR and social media. - Providing training for in-house teams on digital advertising. - Creating and carrying out a new digital reporting structure for the company.
Marketing and Events ExecutiveVerb Brands
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Verb is a leading digital agency for luxury fashion, hospitality and lifestyle brands, working with likes of Jimmy Choo, ALEXACHUNG, Calzedonia, The Wolseley and Claridge's. - Project management of Verb's own website, managing both design and development process as well as ongoing improvements. - Management of the agency’s own digital marketing channels including SEO, social media, paid social, email marketing and website. - Content creation, including contribution to Verb's bi-annual whitepaper, blog content, case studies, and marketing collateral. - Assisting in the formation of strategic partnerships with other complementary businesses. - Planning and organising a variety of different events including LEARN, a quarterly digital marketing seminar, and TREND, one of London's largest thought leadership events for luxury brands.
+ Show more
- Digital Campaigns
- Digital Analysis
- Digital Communications
- Project Management
- Social Media