You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Kloé Crystal Collection?
Do you really want to delete project Stardust Prints?
Do you really want to delete project Novels: fashion accessories?
Do you really want to delete project Private Label Personal Projects?
Do you really want to delete project Drugstore Romeos?
On this private label brand, buying & design work together extremely closely to achieve the best results for the business. - Assisting with design decisions and regularly communicating with overseas suppliers to ensure design briefs are understood and the sampling process runs successfully. - Contributing to range building through my love of fashion, keen eye for trends, and commercial awareness. - Creating visual range boards and presenting to directors in product sign offs. - Managing fit sessions and working with garment technicians to write comments with a good understanding of content. Reading measurement specifications. - Undertaking weekly competitor shops to analyse trend, product, price and marketing. - Designing mock up marketing imagery to present to directors. - Raising purchase orders, maintaining the critical path, sample organisation, liaising with numerous teams (web, SEO, visual, press, distribution) to ensure all runs smoothly, uploading products & creating descriptions and reviews for the website. - Creating visual guideline packs that are sent out to stores. - Managing web image photoshoots.
Designing and coding the online magazine website using HTML, CSS & JS; managing, curating and creating content & content ideas, dealing with submissions and commissions, organising interviews and editorials, managing social media & email accounts
- Maximising sales through complete knowledge of and passion for this premium brand. - Regularly communicating with Head Office (allocators, buyers, merchandisers), discussing stock level maintenance, competitor shops, sales figures analysis. - Using my organisational skills to arrange in-store events, negotiating to achieve this with no budget. - Creating styling guides to teach team best practice. - Liaising with delivery and visual teams to ensure collections launch on time and are placed in prime selling points. - Visual merchandising, using an aptitude for trends to create the most profitable options on my department. - Efficiently unpacking and pre-retailing all deliveries in line with their critical path. - Liaising with the Press Officer to organise press releases and brand promotion. - Providing excellent customer service, gaining a good knowledge of consumer behaviour. This, to me, is crucial in this industry.
- Creating and running training workshops for new & existing staff, using ICT skills and strong communication skills. - Using organisation skills to follow the day’s deadlines.
- Attending manager’s sales meetings and briefing team to achieve targets. - Maximising house brand sales through excellent customer skills and enthusiasm. - Organising in-store events to increase footfall and reach a larger market. - Legally trained to open House of Fraser Master Cards for customers from March 2015, using my strong communication and persuasion skills.
- Maintaining the online shop, using Magento system to upload and edit products on the online shop. Creating product descriptions for online products and ensuring key lines were in prime position for the customer. - Designing and creating weekly newsletter emails and managing client database. - Designing graphics for the weekly newsletter and promotional material, liaising with print supplier. - Managing social media accounts, using my eye for trends to create relevant and inspiring content. - Designing and updating the Thunder Egg blog. - Visual merchandising (womenswear, fashion accessories, homeware) to ensure key lines were promoted. - Designing and creating the interior of the Thunder Egg stall for the official Manchester Christmas Markets 2014.
Screen printed and digitally printed fashion fabric design, embroidery, styling, visual merchandising.
Writing a fortnightly Culture column for XXY magazine, covering different issues with each brief and pitching individual ideas in response to a proposal.
- Styling assistance (working with Coline Bach and Robbie Spencer), including attending castings and fit sessions. - Fabric sourcing, following the critical path to make sure that all garments were ready for the LFW show. - Project management at the London Fashion Week show to ensure the collection arrived and showed on time. - Wardrobe & sample organization to ensure the fit sessions ran smoothly. - Creating the press pack in InDesign, which entailed sourcing original photographs and credit from magazine archives. - Garment construction (dressmaking) and garment design assistance, liaising with stylists throughout. - Designing the prints for the official SS14 t-shirts and the invites for the official London Fashion Week (SS14) show (hosted by Fashion East at the Topshop show space) using Photoshop. - Music selection for the fashion show, liaising with Princess Julia.
- Creating a commercial product from scratch, following a critical path. Understanding the full product journey through use of my practical creative skills. - Market awareness training; including trend forecasting, press releases, website design & coding, costing a collection & retail mark ups, detailed analysis of both brands and trends. - Gained high grades for my presentations, both individually and as a group. Feedback was that I am skilled in “immersing [the viewer] into the collection”. - Created a disseration entitled “What is the future for printed fashion fabrics?”
Completed a course at the Fashion & Textile Museum in Adobe Illustrator for Fashion