You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am a charismatic individual who consistently brings diligence and efficiency to the workplace. I am constantly striving to marry my practical mind and creative spirit within the role of a producer. I am a pro-active problem solver who is able to think on my feet, with an aptitude for remaining calm under pressure.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Planning daily studio schedule - Line of communication between all studio departments - Ensuring all teams meet daily targets - Raising PO’s and tracking studio costs - Casting
Providing images for artist and band to use on social media, using both 35mm and digital format. Experience with photoshop.
- On going stylist for various music artists - Initial style consultations, in depth research and mood board creation - Sourcing items from brands and pr agencies. Coordinating returns and gifting for talent - Creative collaboration with photographer in order to achieve a coherent aesthetic which met the client’s vision and the brand of the band - Experience with strict budget and time management
- Worked on various video and press shoots - Constant dialogue with PR agencies in order to source and secure clothes for band’s tour wardrobe - Involved in design and final decision making process for merchandise - Research and mood boards for collaborations with worldwide brands and creatives
- Scheduled band and management calendars - Assisted in the organisation of major events, including The xx’s Night + Day Brixton takeover - In charge of backstage management, making sure the artist and all supporting artists had their needs met efficiently. Guest list coordination. Worked both within and led a team for 8 consecutive nights of success - Monthly expenses and receipts
- On location assistance for the production department
Involved with the launch of a new campaign; from initial marketing strategy and meetings with advertising agencies and creatives, to witnessing it come to life in-store, online and on TV. Responsible for brand’s social media presence; creating content plans, designing imagery and writing blog posts.
- Involved in casting, booking and post-production of photo-shoots - Location research - Experience with working to set brief - Presented final mood-boards to client
A short course in Fashion Media Business