I have worked both in music marketing and PR (for record labels including Domino and BMG) and had 8 years of experience writing for a number of online and print publications, including The Line of Best Fit, DIY, Stylist and Disorder magazine as well as writing a chapter for the critically acclaimed book, Under My Thumb.
- Feature writing - Pitching ideas for features
- Interviewing artists - Feature writing
- Conducting interviews with artists - Reviewing live shows - Reviewing records
- Creating regular content for the Infectious Music website and Instagram - Arranging transport and accommodation for artists - Compiling OTC data and distributing it to the team - Using metadata and setting up records ready for release - Distributing daily chart updates - Organising and filing artist assets - Co-ordinating diaries to arrange meetings - Writing and distributing meeting minutes - Researching artists as required - Raising purchase orders - Arranging ticket buys and AAAs for gigs and running guest lists - Providing hospitality to external clients - Arranging stock production and delivery with manufacturers and distributors - Sending stock out to internal and external teams - Helping arrange artist launch parties and in-house performances
- Reviewing live shows - Reviewing records
- Sending out stock - Implementing a system to effectively archive artist press
- Reviewing live shows - Reviewing records - Writing features