A hard-working, driven and with great attention to detail Sales Executive with over 8 years of professional experience in event sales and planning, marketing, venue management and team leading. Currently studying for my BA in Arts and Humanities at the Open University and looking for an opportunity to develop both personally and professionally. Skilled, creative, with a positive attitude and fluent in Italian and Spanish.
- Everyman SelfridgesEveryman Selfridges ran for 7 months in the Wonder Room on the lower ground floor in Selfridges. My main duties at the cinema were rota, line managements, stock control, shift management, event planning and event hosting and film scheduling. I was the first point of contact for numerous luxury private hires and events with different upcoming stylists, brands and new movie releases including Fifty Shades of Grey and Paddington.
- The Power of Summer‘The Power of Summer’ was an open air cinema at Battersea Power Station in partnership with Heineken and Street Feast that ran for 2 months in Summer. My main duties at the cinema were rota, stock control, shift management, event coordinating and film scheduling. I was the first point of contact for the clients, traders and suppliers and help coordinate and organise “Burger Day”with Street Feast and live music events such as a secret live gig with the band “Jungle”.
Sales and Event ExecutiveCH&CO
London, United KingdomFull Time
● Responsible for planning and coordinating all internal and commercial events. ● Build and maintain a loyal client base through strong relationship-building skills. ● Manage high-profile corporate accounts. ● Tailor events according to the personal tastes and budgets of clients, managing and exceeding expectations. ● Diary and office management of the Hall, ensuring both the venue and catering team are working in unison. ● Achieved monthly/quarterly revenue targets. ● First point of contact for all enquires. ● Develop creative event proposals, bespoke menus and drink packages thanks to excellent communication and negotiation skills. ● Schedule and conduct show rounds in an engaging manner helping the client visualise their event and how it will come to life. ● Developed a successful sales program for weddings and events. ● Ensure chefs, operations team, marketing team and AV are all up to date on the running of the event and clients requirements are understood and delivered.
Sales and Marketing ExecutiveTasty plc
- London, United KingdomFull Time
● Pro-actively find new clients to generate business for Wildwood and dim t restaurants across the UK by selling private spaces and creating bespoke event packages. ● First point of contact for all private parties, corporate events and group booking enquiries, establishing a strong client relationship with a warm approach to their needs. ● Develop creative event proposals, bespoke menus and drink packages thanks to excellent communication and negotiation skills. ● Expanded client data base by setting up meetings and telephoning marketing decision-makers and agencies. ● Run planning meetings with clients and ensure expectations are aligned. ● Ensure all monthly targets are met by maximising group & event sales by promoting the restaurants with FAM trips for existing and new clients. ● Connect with local businesses to help build a solid professional network. ● Work closely with the Creative Department to come up with collateral and branding ideas for both restaurants and create new marketing strategies. ● Manage the various social media platforms and weekly newsletters.
+ Show more
- Social Media
- Event Coordination
- People Person
- Eager Learner