You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Responsible for updating and scheduling on the company’s social media pages, including Twitter and Facebook, in keeping with their tone of voice • Writing posts for their food blog, including creative copy for entries about new recipes, press features or events • Coming up with innovative ideas for newsletters through competitor research, as well as creative thinking, in order to generate thought-provoking content
• Liaising with customers via phone and email to come to effective solutions for any issues • Replying to tweets or on Facebook concisely and calmly to problems customers had • Consistently top of the board in terms of speed and quality of solutions
• Worked on the tills and food preparation • Able to communicate effectively during busy and pressurised food service
• Devised and organised activities for children between the ages of 3 – 11 • Demonstrated ability to work well as part of a team with the capability to respond to and resolve problems arising with the children
• Working behind the counter interacting with customers • Developed ability to communicate in a professional manner both with members of the public and fellow employees