I'm a Fashion Design BA graduate from Sheffield Hallam University class of 2020. I have a keen interest in menswear and sportswear and see these as areas I want to pursue a career in.
- TIKTOK X GFF ResidencyIn July 2020 I undertook a week long residency in London at FashionEnter. This was the result of winning a competition set by the Graduate Fashion Foundation to design merchandise for the TIKTOK EU company. I learnt a lot from this week and it was a great oppertunity to learn more about industry production and manufactuing standards.
- Regatta: Mini ProjectA mini project I created for the Outdoor and Leisure brand Regatta. I focused on one of there best selling jackets the "“Men’s Thornridge II Waterproof Insulated Walking Jacket.” I analysed the DNA of this jacket to create variations of the design, along with detailed external and internal technical drawings.
- KOI X Graduate Fashion Foundation - "Giggle Water"Competition brief to design a shoe for KOI, inspired by a music, culture or movement. This project is centred on the prohibition era of the 1920's. A term for champagne at the time was "giggle water" I used this as inpiration for circular designs, alongside scalloped Mary Jane shoes popular at the time.
- Chip off the Old BlockA selection of work from my graduate collection. This project is an exploration into ideas surrounding masculinity, the relationship between father and son and how men find comfort in communities. This project follows a young boy growing up idolising his dad who finds solace in the communities of football, working mens clubs and motorbikes.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Meet the GFF 2020 Sportswear & Leisurewear Award NomineesPerformance, and non-performance sportswear or ‘athleisure’ have grown extensively in recent years. Combined, ‘athletics’ and ‘leisure’ is clothing that was developed for sport activities but is worn in everyday life, or free time, or sportswear for non-athletic activities that have become increasingly seen in streetwear and on the catwalks. This award is open to all sportswear and leisurewear categories i.e. performance and non-performance sportswear, athleisure and leisurewear. Meet the nomine10
TIKTOK ResidencyGraduate Fashion Foundation
London, United KingdomFreelance
In July 2020 I undertook a week long residency in London at FashionEnter. This was the result of winning a competition set by the Graduate Fashion Foundation to design merchandise for the TIKTOK EU company. I learnt a lot from this week and it was a great oppertunity to learn more about industry production and manufactuing standards.
Studios and Collections Work PlacementFyodor Golan
Chancery Ln, London, UKInternship
A 6 month studio work placement, that covered a variety of roles working on the SS19, Resort 20 and AW20 collections. This included fabric sourcing, pattern adaption, basic toiling, organisation of fabric archives, compiling technical packs, using Zedonk software, assisting in fittings and castings, print development and general day to day running of the studio.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Pattern Cutting
- Fashion Concept
- Sports Design
- Fashion Drawing
- Design Development
Sportswear and Leisurewear Award ShortlistedGraduate Fashion FoundationI was shortlisted for the Sportswear and Leisurewear award hosted by the Graduate Fashion Foundation. This was a national competition for all fashion graduates from 38 universities, this was due to my project titled "Get Your Motor Runnin'". As part of the process I had the opportunity to present my work to industry specialists from Wonderland. magazine and WGSN.