I am a freelance graphic designer and copywriter based in Bristol. I save you the hassle of hiring a separate designer and copywriter. I am also skilled in illustration and have experience professionally retouching images. As well as designing and copywriting, my previous roles gave me experience in marketing consumer events and ecommerce within retail for a premium business bag company. I am open to working in any industry and I will bring fresh ideas and my versatile creative skills to projects.
- Billy Driscoll Musician brandingLogo and business card design for a Bristol professional musician, Billy Driscoll. The brief was to create a professional, cohesive brand for Billy's service with a new logo and business cards. These needed to be memorable and reflect Billy's personality. I chose orange as a brand colour to mirror his hair colour and the shapes in the logo are inspired by Billy's guitar. His business cards needed to be professional and eye catching because they are his main way of getting bookings. A web designe
- Lupus UK World Lupus Day CampaignI designed the image for Lupus UK's awareness campaign for World Lupus day. The campaign included a poster for charity members and medical staff, a TV graphic displayed in medical centres, a social media graphic and a web banner for the Lupus UK website. The digital illustration follows the theme of the year 'Let's join together to fight lupus' through a symbol of unity and solidarity. The charity brand colours of purple are used in the design.
- Lupus UK Awareness Month CampaignI designed the image for the campaign which was used in a poster distributed to charity members and hospitals and a TV graphic that was displayed in medical centres. A social media graphic accompanied the campaign and got a positive reaction. The aim is to make this autoimmune disease with often invisible symptoms 'visible' by making people aware of Lupus. The charity want people and medical professionals to be educated on the symptoms so it is easier to diagnose people and easier to sympathise
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Working with the Marketing Executive to collect content for the new Quintessentially Travel website launch. I was a point of contact for luxury hotels across the world to collate their images that will be featured on the new website. I wrote copy for social media posts promoting hotels in the Quintessentially Travel portfolio and selected images to post.
Ecommerce and Graphic Design AssistantKNOMO London
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Working in Ecommerce, Graphic Design and Copywriting for KNOMO London. Working across all three websites: UK, Germany and USA using Shopify. Creating graphics, banners and top navigation images for the websites and editing existing graphics. Responsible for designing rich content images and writing copy to enhance the product pages and increase sales. Image retouching and resizing. Creating GIFS for social media paid ads. Designing web pages for use across the websites using Shogun in Shopify. Management of company image gallery, setting up processes for image resizing and organisation. Training new staff to resize images and use the image gallery system. Creating POS printed designs for the retail stores and trade shows and sent them to print, including display graphics for the KNOMO stand in Harrods, London. Copywriting and artworking for company look books for retailers to order stock. Responsible for copywriting for all customer email newsletters. Copywriting for web pages, product descriptions and category descriptions. Writing informative and inspirational blog posts. Updating web copy and blog posts to be SEO optimised with key words. Writing punchy headlines for homepage banners. Merchandising products on the websites based on analytics of best selling products. Optimising the position of new and best selling products on the website. Carrying out website updates. Reviewing and testing links and changes to the website, and proof reading copy. Setting products up, putting products on sale and disabling out of stock products. Doing the daily stock update. Preparing images according to partner sellers' guidelines such as Zalando and Amazon. Updating spreadsheets of product information and features.
+ Show more
- Social Media
- Graphic Design
- Image Retouching
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
CPD graphic designLondon College of Contemporary Arts - LCCA
- London, United Kingdom
Evening course for further learning and study of Graphic Design with expert professional tutors. Modules studied: Computer Graphic Applications, Typography, Visual Communication, Web Design and Branding.
BA Hons IllustrationPlymouth University
- Plymouth, United Kingdom
I created hand drawn illustrations and mostly used them within graphic designs for both digital and print designs. I visualised my ideas through sketches and researched contemporary illustrators and graphic design theory. I worked on briefs for a variety of themes and media. I participated in regular life drawing classes and explored print making processes, animation and interactive game design as well as editorial layouts and book design. One of the highlights of my studies was winning runner up 'best stand' as a course at the D&AD New Blood exhibition.
+ Show more