You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Passionate about creative communication in the creative industries; fashion, interiors, beauty, food and hosptality. Portfolio: @emilytaylorcreativeLocked Pro Plan feature
- Managing social media and content for a start up founded by Marcia Kilgore. - Built a social following of nearly 20,000 organically in 7 months. - Writing Social Media strategies, guidelines and calendars for both brands. - Managing Social Media budget. - Designing paid and organic campaigns - Content production - still and video for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest. - Photoshoot production. - Working with the acquisition and marketing manager to align initiatives and maximise budget. - Analytics; monthly reports.
- Coordinated digital media activity for all EMEA region; managing local teams & agencies. - Managed merge of local Instagram accounts to one centralized account – grew from 24K to 65K in 6 months. - Used Sprinklr for asset management, scheduling, reporting and overseeing all regional activity. - Key channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter with experience in YouTube, Google+ & Pinterest. - Content creation – both written and visual; building all content calendars for various regions, writing all regional copy for social media, blog, community web pages and ad-hoc emails, coordinating photo shoots and working with the creative agency to design assets for a variety of on and offline projects. - Developed the brand tone of voice as a whole as well as for each channel. - Developed digital media campaigns from idea generation through to delivery and post campaign reporting. (See portfolio for figures). - Presenting campaign takeaways to team and identifying key opportunities and learnings. - Developed EMEA regional social media and blog strategy – paid and organic. - Overseeing influencer relationships; dealing with both agencies and influencers, establishing relationships, briefing projects and managing content delivery. - Dealt with a variety of internal teams as well as a number of agencies across the region; influencer and creative agencies to SEO and digital media agencies. - Worked with the Customer Service team to define a clear response strategy, escalation process and tone of voice.
- Develop Content and Social Media strategy ahead of a big offline marketing campaign. - Planning, managing and delivery of the global content including content for the websites, blogs, SEO, PR, mobile and social media. - Sizing, prioritizing and assigning of content tasks to the team, freelancers, graphic designers and project managing delivery thereafter
- Built 10K following organically through an influencer lead marketing strategy. - Developed the brand identity and wrote a marketing strategy ahead of the launch in March 2016. - Advised on branding including logo, web design, and online and print promotional material. - Managed production of photo shoot and brand assets. - Worked with SEO agency to identify opportunities, optimize site and brand channels and well as launching Google campaigns and Facebook ads. - PR; achieved coverage in Cosmo UK’s swimwear roundup July 16 issue. - Wrote all brand copy for web, promotional material, social media and ads.
- Editorial and Brand team; assisting the Digital Media Manager with web content, social media, blogger outreach, competitions, partnerships, blog writing, emails and other digital campaigns. - Managed social media; developed the social strategy, created the seasonal output plan, pitched and implemented campaigns, in line with brand marketing strategy, and managing day-to-day activity. - SEO best practice and link building for SEO - Grew social following from 0 to 200,000 in 18 months. - Worked closely with the Marketing, E-commerce, Creative and PR teams to ensure consistency. - Designed, developed and managed web content including look-books and online shopping features. - Identified affiliate opportunities and relevant bloggers to join our Collective and guest edit the blog. - Researched and recruited bloggers for our brand collective and affiliate scheme. - Coordinated blogger outreach events and looked after partnerships and competitions.