You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I connect Athletes and Consumers to the Nike brand through innovative storytelling. A creative storyteller who has a unique cultural perspective and is able to bring stories and visions to life using different media and communication styles to any audience. With a skill set that spans across the Music Entertainment industry and now Nike, a combination of experience, partnerships and daring, making for a risk taker who is not afraid to stretch the possible.
• Built a strong culture around Nike Digital, taking the store from an average of 0.73% .com sales and 16.73% MPOS usage to a monthly average of 2.27% .com sales and 36.94% usage. Also saw NPS/OSAT increase to a 78.4% and 64.9%, up over 7% from LY. • Created specific reporting systems using a Digital Sales Ledger (adopted by multiple Head Coaches), GSS reports and NPS/OSAT data, using these to identify key areas of opportunity and successfully tackle these areas to increase satisfaction in Consumer’s experience. • Executed strategic training plans reflective of the Consumer and local market place to elevate brand passion within the store and by proxy creating an energetic environment for Athletes to tell stories and foster Consumer commitment to the brand. • Through partnership with DTC EKIN and RDD created a structured framework for PRO and Digital Athletes; PRO Team, in order to combine and elevate Product, Digital and Service, which proving successful in store, was then implemented throughout the District. This also allowed the creation of a critical experience role –Digital PRO Captain. • Partnered with the Head Coach to drive a culture of talent development through coaching Athletes and Leaders, and used a combination of Nike and personal storytelling and created resources to produce an EKIN Kit Bag, designed to inspire the team to reach their fullest potential and develop their own influencing skills.
• Department performance tracking through a strong understanding of the Consumer, analysis of retail metrics, Quick Stat, and key volume drivers and bringing these numbers to life on the sales floor through strategic planning of merchandising to support the Consumer journey and create compelling insights and stories. • Partnership with peers within the door and across other D3 stores to create unique reports designed to be used across multiple platforms using numerical and anecdotal data to analyse hyper-local marketplace. Further peer partnership lead to the creation of a Brand Passion experience- 'Pass It On', designed to strengthen the culture of brand passion and service within the Athlete team, through connecting product knowledge with stories and service. • Consistent coaching and partnering with Athletes to ensure strong and clear development of their talents through traditional Nike models and resources and ensuring each individual possess both a basic skill set and strength in one area of the brand.
• Developed and maintained knowledge of all departments, performing all athlete functions as well as confidently handling more complex responsibilities. • Consistently delivered premium Consumer service, demonstrating advanced product knowledge skills and an ability to adapt brand and personal stories to the retail setting to connect consumers with the product and drive sales across apparel and footwear departments.
• Provided highly specialized and sophisticated operational and administrative support in the safeguarding and guidance of the artists’ professional career, the overseeing of daily business affairs and the strategic planning of long-term goals.
• Responsible for event pre and post production for established London venues and annual English festivals.
• Created marketing strategies to acquire major radio and television airtime and social media and press coverage.
• Organised all logistics of the artists' UK tours and events.
• Over 300 published reviews and interviews across all five publications including Artrocker with a circulation of 40,000 and NME, the world's longest running weekly music magazine.
The study of ideas and their role in history, impact on historical processes, and their relationship to material and economic conditions, political power structures, philosophy, art, religion, literature and science.