Do you really want to delete project The Face of a Story?
Do you really want to hide project The Face of a Story?
Do you really want to unhide project The Face of a Story?
Photography has been a interest of mine since I was around 10 years old. My dad was a professional lighting cameraman and photographer, but he sadly passed as soon as my interest started. I have always been told that I have a natural eye for photography; instinctively knowing the most captivating angles and how certain light plays on what makes a brilliant picture. Since attending Sir John Deanes Sixth Form College, I learned the magic of photoshop, and I haven't stopped the fun of photo-manipulation. Already being a keen artist, I played with make up and descovered my love for portrait photography; creating characters and portraying stories through a single image. I would love to reach my goal of becoming a photographer for high end fashion editorial magazines and promotional product advertisements.
• Alt Fashion Magazine 2011 • Surco Profundo; Music Event at Phoenix Café - 2013 • Hubba Dubba; Music Event at Bar Rum Bar - 2013 • Bec White Fashion Show; Rosies Night Club 2013 • Holi One Festival in Manchester, August 2013 • Personal Shoots such as anniversaries, progress shoots for body builders etc • Chester Boat Parties 2013 • Handles Court Gallery Photographing art pieces for prints 2014 • Matt O'Brien - Shooting spring/summer collection/ giants parade Cheshire 2015
* Photographed garments on a mannequin and photoshopped each item to look 3 dimensional (ghost photography). Shot ecommerce model shoots and retouched the shoot. Controlled studio lighting set up and backdrop. Designed and created static and GIF graphics for online the website including mobile website and advertisement affiliate banners.
* Photographed and documented weddings as well as photoshop and edited the images. Designed and created wedding albums for customers. Documenting events Keyhole Productions were involved with.
* Shot clothing and advertisement images for website and online shop on Asos Marketplace.
* Photographed visitors in the zoo and sold their portraits along with information packages about the zoo.
* Photographed their items and fabrics for their website and information booklets. I also categorized the items into the warehouse.