I am a forward thinker and big dreamer, passionate about bringing ideas and concepts to life through innovative events and creative content. Whether it’s a dinner party with friends or a corporate event for a client, I am drawn to people, their ideas and stories. Producing events and creating environments for these to be shared is what I love to do. I have a range of experience working in events, marketing and project management roles, both as a freelancer and employee and enjoy mixing organisation with creativity. I've recently made the move to London after spending more time here and I am excited to work for an innovative company in this vibrant city. When I'm not working I'll be enjoying good coffee or exploring new places for inspiration!
- The Barn - 10 Year Anniversary EventAn event to celebrate 10 years of the The Barn Salon and beautiful new re brand. Located in the heart of Somerset countryside The Barn offered an idyllic setting to host a stylish, creative and restful event. We followed the theme 'A Sensory Awakening' with different stations and brands for guests to explore alongside providing a delicious three course meal and live music.
- No More Malaria Summit 2018Commissioned by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation I worked as an event manager and stage manager on ' Ready To Beat Malaria' Summit hosted in London. Attendance included 16 heads of state, HRH Prince of Wales and the Duke of York and Bill Gates. I was responsible for stage management on the event with high level political and world leaders presenting. In the lead up to the event, I worked as part of the team putting together event logistics, install and production and then solely managed the d
- Clerkenwell Design Week Pop Up ShowroomDesigned and managed a pop up showroom for a leading manufacturer of ergonomic products at Clerkenwell Design Week 2018. Included sourcing a space, building bespoke units and branding for the venue, managing the install, de-rig and event for a week-long showroom. Alongside daily workshops for the general public to attend and VIP drinks reception.
- Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week Opening CeremonyStage manager and part of the event production and management team for ADSW 2018 opening ceremony and ZFEP Awards. Over 3,000 attendees with entertainment acts from across the world and stage design which included the largest LED HD screen in the middle east and kinetic light display. With attendance from his Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Dr Sultan and streamed live gloablly the event had to be flawless.
- Live Album Recording - California, USAManaged from start to finish a live album recording for 'The Selah Sessions' launch running over 2 nights with over 500 people in attendance. The night included live video and sound recording for the album production. I was responsible for all aspects of the event including marketing, event logistics and production on the night along with post-event follow up.
- @LiveBristol Pop Up GalleryOrganised and hosted a pop-up gallery in Bristol, UK. Showcasing 70 photographers prints with over 500 general public attending along with a private VIP showing on the prior with live music and drinks. All prints were available to purchase and I managed this process from ordering, printing to posting to customers. I created the design and managed all marketing for the event.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Yonder Collective - BristolExploring the theme 'Rooted With Why' we had guest speakers Ed, Founder of Jollie Socks and Niran, Creative Strategist at Instagram joining us on the night. Over 60 guests came to the Yonder table to enjoy the delicious menu exclusively created for the evening by Dela. Their influence from Scandinavian culture focuses on food as a key component in bringing community together and was displayed through a feasting table on the night. Also collaborated with Bluebird Tea, 6 O'clock Gin, Boho Bakery,
- Yonder X Rye LondonYonder returned to London to host a memorable evening in partnership with Rye London alongside a host of incredible artisans with all profits donated to Hackey Winter Night Shelter. The evening included a bespoke menu from Giovanna Ryan and Benjamina Ebuehi more recently known for their time on Masterchef and The Great British Bake Off. Following our theme we heard from Joshua Coombes, founder of the charity initiative #DoSomethingForNothing An evening of buzzing conversations, wonderful flavour1
- Yonder X Caravan RestaurantsIn partnership with Caravan, Yonder hosted a supperclub event in the beautiful and empty establishment of Yalding House, Fitzrovia, home to the newest Caravan venue. Community and connections were brought together as new friends gathered around the Yonder table. It was an evening of captivating stories, exploration of bold flavours and rich inspiration brought together by an exquisite three course meal with a inclusive eating vision by Caravan’s chef Miles Kirby and Karma Cans.
+ Show more
Project ManagerClinkClink Ltd
Bristol, United KingdomFull Time
Managing projects of varying scale from initial briefing and quoting stages through to on site management and production. This includes meeting prospective clients, creating briefs, sourcing and liaising with venues and suppliers, working to budgets and strict timelines, developing strategies and interpreting briefs into live events with on site management. Recent projects include an opening ceremony in Abu Dhabi for Sustainability week with attendance from his Highness and Dr Sultan, a large exhibition in Manchester of 12,000 and pop up show room for Clerkenwell Design week.
Founder & DirectorYonder Collective
Bristol, United KingdomFreelance
A creative initiative founded with the aim of inviting individuals to gather, share conversations and build foundations for community. We host pop-up supper clubs and events in innovative locations fuelled around good food with a focus on creative networking. Each event has a unique theme created by us featuring chosen artisans in food, photography, floristry and other ventures including guest speakers. Hosted over 12 sell out events in various cities including one in South Africa. In conjunction with my co-founder, we work on all aspects of the events from initial creative planning and design of mood boards including presenting concepts and pitching to clients to sourcing suppliers and networking with brands to sponsor the events. We manage all event logistics, staff and budgets alongside marketing of the events, specifically using social media, email campaigns and the website, finally on the day styling and management.
+ Show more
- Account Management
- Strategy Development
- Event Design
- Event Management
- Social Media
- Creative Event
- Event Coordination
Vocational Course in Leadership & Religious Studies, CA, USABSSM
- United States
Graduated first and second year of the school with a final third year spent interning. Key focuses on communication training, leadership development, public speaking, mentoring and theology studies. Extra responsibilities included: · Organised a live album recording event and release with over 500 people · Lead a UK social group of over 150 students with monthly events and meetings · Lead a missions charity team of 35 students to Bulgaria/NYC · PA role to my Mentor and main administrative responsibility for tutor group of 60 students