A portrait and landscape photographer both in and out of the water. Based in the UK, my passion for photography and my curiosity for the great outdoors, has led me to focus on capturing the scale and beauty of the world's national parks, oceans and the Arctic region. My priority is to show others how nature and people can thrive together and, at the same time, inspire the preservation and nurturing of the world around us. If you are planning any landscape, portrait or conservation projects, I would love to work with you.
- Sea Women Expeditions - Arctic Norway 2022In November and December 2022, Sea Women Expeditions travel to Norway’s Arctic fjords – situated approximately 350 kilometres north of the Arctic Circle to study the winter herring run. Every winter, scientists, snorkelers and wildlife enthusiast alike are witness to one of the greatest wildlife spectacles on the planet – thousands of orcas and humpbacks congregating in remote Norwegian fjords (70 degrees North latitude) to feed on vast schools of herring. Our team of 34 women where split over
- Able to Find Common Ground with Anyone
- Creative Project Management
- Problem Solving Abilities and Creativity
- Ability to Quickly Adapt to any Situation
- Flexible and Quick Learner