My full-time job involves helping build and organise like scale music events with LWE in London. Working mostly with LWE, events are created with operational excellence and a creative mindset. Continuing to push the boundaries with forward-thinking production, operations, and programming. Understanding the production and operational needs for shows with over a 6k capacity. In my spare time, I run a platform called GalCal GalCal which shares the best events for, creatives and entrepreneurs in the cultural industry. Over the years I have been lucky to build a great community of leaders, activists, influencers, writers, artists and so much more, reach out so I can connect you with amazing people!
- GalCal IRL - Community EventGet to know that instagram friend, that artist, the founder and more. Let's talk about the power of real conversations with talented people, getting right to the straight talk, a chance to really network and understand the importance. Be ready to get out in the world to make A REAL NETWORK/COMMUNITY. Some of you may know how knee-shaking it can be trying to build a network in lonely London. Through attending events for years I can’t stress to you enough how important it really is to build a fac
- FLA: UX and Digital Design WeekCreate experiences that people will fall in love with. Get inspiration for your current projects and advice on how to build a design team of your dreams. Find out the secrets of what makes products successful and what mistakes companies made when they were building new services. During a whole week you’ll immerse yourself into London's tech and creative industry exploring the hottest trends and latest inventions. You will have a chance to meet the teams behind the most ground-breaking products a
- FLA: Future of Branding WeekFrom Sonic Branding to VR and AR – explore how leading brands are disrupting the industry using new channels and evolving technologies. Discover the most innovative approaches to brand strategy from the world-class creative and advertising agencies. Our one-week immersive learning expedition brings together the brightest and most forward-thinking CMOs, brand strategists, creative directors and heads of marketing who want to be ahead of the competition, explore the new frameworks that world-class
+ Show more
- Event Organisation
- Project Coordinator
- Creative Workshops
- Site Management
- Production Admin
- Operational Admin
- Event Planning
- Risk Management
- Live Music
- Live Event
MSc Cultural Event ManagementDe Montfort
- Leicester, United Kingdom
A unique focus on cultural events, the cultural sector and the festival community Tailored to meet the needs of the dynamic and expanding industry of cultural events and festivals. Exploring the relationship between culture, business and management while enhancing skills in developing and managing cultural and commercial events.
2:1 BA (Hons) Fine Art Manchester Metropolitan Universirty
- Manchester, United Kingdom
The BA (Hons) Fine Art programme is a studio-based programme that provides a platform to confidently enter the professional world of the artist (and arts professional) in the 21st century. Actively investigating universal approaches and practices in contemporary fine art that will test knowledge, creativity and understanding. The Fine Art programme is taught by professional artists who are actively engaged in contemporary practice who will encourage the exploration of the broader social, political and community context to define a personal mode of study that equips the development post-degree.