FOH & Events Assistant with Social Media Marketing and Content Creation experience on a junior level eager to progress to Senior level. I have assisted over 100 events and created social media content for over 10 high profile companies. I am interested in advancing my knowledge plus skills for any Events and Social Media Marketing Management positions.
Projects credited in
- WE CAN DO IT! #IWD2020The 2020 IWD theme is #EachForEqual which is to talk about the actions taken to challenge celebrating women's achievements (@Telegraph). One of the purposes of this shoot was to recreate the ‘We Can Do It’ poster in our own image and give other females looking at this the inspiration to do what they believe is right and just, like honestly supporting & uplifting other women - not just the ones that look like them. By recreating the "We Can Do It" poster, we want to ignite more moments in the fut
- Print Sale - Limited Time OfferWe are happy to share that we are doing a limited time print sale of a selection of images from “Thank You For Playing With Me”. Sale ends on Dec 13th, 2020 8” x 12” £60 plus P&P per print 10% of profits goes to WWF To purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org For limited editions and more information, please see link below, https://yolandaliou.com/Prints _ “Thank You For Playing With Me” Photography Yolanda Y. Liou Styling/ Makeup/ Talent Enam Ewura Adjoa Asiama & Vanessa Charnel
- Foundation FM - thy.self ResidencySometimes one thy.self event is just not enough! After our first feature on Foundation FM back in 2019, thy.self were invited back to become a new addition of the radio station's family. Together we host a monthly show where no conversation is the same as any other and women and important matters are placed at the forefront of what we do . Hosted by thy.self's Founder, Chloe Pierre, the catch-up show with thy.self addresses topics most brands and individual's are hesitant to discuss out loud/ p6
+ Show more
Creative Director (Model, Content Creation and Multi-disciplinary Artist)Self Employed
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Built a brand from scratch including designing the logo and creating business merchandise and a portfolio of my work. - Promoting products and services in television and digital commercials. Represent brands through digital brand partnerships. - Worked closely with creatives (clients, makeup, hair, stylists, photographers, directors and producers) to produce the final brief. - Extensive knowledge in illustration, painting, makeup design, hair creation, fashion styling, sewing, photography, videography and movement direction. - Travel nationally and internationally to meet and work with clients. Conduct research on products and services being offered. - Liaise with agencies to maintain and promote portfolios for a niche market. Significant patience and persistence in accomplishing challenging clients and briefs. - Excellent social skills with meeting and understanding new people, cultures and languages. - Making decisions when carrying out projects. - Assisting and consulting teams including clients for personal and brand projects. - Bringing communities together through both cooperative and unstructured environments to improve cultural education. - Often producing unique and personalised experiences whilst completing tasks with precision and accuracy.
Front of House & Events AssistantMuseum of Brands, Packaging & Advertising
- Ladbroke Grove, London, UKFull Time
- Working closely with Commercial Events Manager - Setting up and designing the museum's event rooms. - Balancing administration and set up duties in the lead up to events. - Supporting and liaising with clients on the day of the event. - Coordinating with internal and external staff to managing deliveries and suppliers for events plus museum affairs. - Partially responsible for management of Front of House – key responsibilities include opening up the museum and making sure everything runs smoothly all the way through to closing down. - Experience in end-of-the-day/week/month reports via MS Office systems.
+ Show more
- Public Relations
- Social Media Marketing
- Barista Skills
- Event Managing
- Venue Management
- Account Management
- Content Creator
BA (Hons) in Event ManagementUniversity of West London
- London, United Kingdom
First Class Degree Classification. Modules include: Managing people in practice, Event design, Personal & Professional Development, Event industry, Events Planning, Wedding Planning, Sales and Marketing, Public Relations & Event Management, Management Accounting & Decision Making, Event impact analysis, Conference & Venue Management, Experiential Fundraising Events, Business Leadership & Professional Development, and Event Logistics.