I hold a master degree MSc in Marketing from European University of Tirana. I have successfully completed IELTS Academic (B2) course from British Council in Tirana. During high school, I started to work as a volunteer in my family restaurant. I used to help my parents and learn from them. Then I worked as a sales representative and then as a receptionist. The family has pushed me to be always in touch with work and to never separate from it. At that time I started to learn the work practice. I didn’t separate from work during my university period. I used to study at a university which was not in Durres, the city where I lived. Political Science was my chosen field in my bachelor program. I chose this field because I wanted to learn more about communication and analysis field. In that period, I continued working as an Administrative Assistant, Marketing Representative and later as a Coordinator of my family restaurant. These practical experiences during the period of Bachelor, contributed to my learning and establishment of self-confidence. By specializing in Business administration in Business Marketing profile, I began to learn more from myself, my energies and my ambitions. During master years I have significantly developed a mature attitude and independence since I have spent most of the time away from my parents, studying and living in a different city. In that period I started to focus more on the business field. I started working in Chipstar sh.p.k. which was part of food industry. There I was the Retail Sale Coordinator. In that experience a learn how to be a good team leader. For more or less after two years, I start to work for Century 21 Albania. It was a great experience. There I extent the influence square, to be flexible and I learn a lot how to negotiate. There I was part in the only team in the system. Being a passionate person, In my free time I take pictures, explore nature and analyze the advertisement that I see in the respective portals on the web. I like advertising a lot because they are the message of a product or service. This makes me think of my favorite products and in this way I get inspired by thinking how I could create their publicity.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking. • Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases. • Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds. • Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other. • Promote sales or lease of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services. • Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price. • Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers or tenants. • Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers or tenants needs and financial resources. • Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features. • Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles. • Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features. • Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals. Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs. • Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters. • Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
• Setting high retail standards. • Answering queries from customers by phone and email. • Constantly assessing the activity of retail competitors. • Using local knowledge to identify opportunities and generate repeat business. • Identifying retail sales opportunities. • Coming up with innovative ways to market store and bring people in. • Inspiring sales teams. • Holding staff and supervisors accountable for ensuring high standards of presentation within the store. • Controlling operational expenses. • Driving new business initiatives. • Analyzing and tracking sales figures. • Recognizing and rewarding exceptional staff performance. • Building, developing & maintaining relationships with key business partners. • Ensuring all customer issues are resolved in a timely manner. • Recruiting, training and developing high performing Sales Representatives. • Disciplining staffs who consistently fails in their duties.
• overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule • making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality • working out the human and material resources needed • monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed • supervising and motivating a team of workers • working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
• monitoring and analyzing market trends • identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them • managing the production of promotional material • presenting findings and suggestions to company directors or other senior managers • supporting and managing a marketing team.
• monitoring the tasks of personnel and workers • setting goals and plans to promote and improve the service of their department • handling client’s complaints and compliments about their department • welcoming guests and customers as they enter the hotel • assisting the hotel manager in ensuring the security of their guests and the entire hotel or hotel department
Main Subjects • Sociology • Research Methods • Academic Writing • Public Policy • Political Communication • Communication Theories • Social Anthropology